Aberdeen v ICTFC

7 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Lewis is the only player not to have scored so it's about time he stepped up for a penalty. Only if we're 3-0 up and it's the last minute though.

Let's save that one for Sunday ;)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, jmothecat said:

Was that Taylor or Consi?

3 minutes ago, resk said:

Couldn't tell from the pictures. Red TV don't know either.

Sportsound seem pretty confident that it was Taylor. Either way, sounds like it was the ICT defence yet again failing to close down a player attacking the ball from a set piece. Has been happening off and on all season. When you combine that with absolutely no fucking creativity or composure going forward and a revolving cast of mediocrity in the starting line ups, then it's a recipe for automatic relegation. Foran's pre-match interview, talking about having a team full of 'big game players' and talking about how Anier was looking right up for it, was the most deluded pile of shite I've ever listened to. 

I read Aberdeen are going for a club record 10 consecutive home wins in a row? To surpass Fegie's 9 in a row? 
I'm confused I thought Skovdahl done that? 

Could be totally wrong on this but I thought out record was from decades ago.

Kevin McNaughton's been superb so far. Single-handedly keep the score down. Much better defensively than I ever recall him being; tho not offering as much going forward (not by choice I'd imagine).

3 minutes ago, gingerjag said:

Aw right. Pretty sure Skovdahl got 10 in a row but I've not seen any mention of that. 

I think Skovdahl got 10 undefeated in the league home and away?

Edit: ^^ Ahh

Archived