Aberdeen v ICTFC

This is now a HUGE game and hopefully the first WITHOUT RF, its time for him to GO as 1 win in 19 is pathetic, I've kept quiet for long enough but enough is enough, we NEED experience if we are getting out of this.

OFW

McNaughton Warren McCart Tremarco

Laing

King Polworth Cole Mulraney

Mckay

This is sort of game we would normally get results from so hopefully Aberdeen goals dried up last night.

However I say 1-1 so hopefully Accies v Well is a draw and I expect Celtic to beat County.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Caley Shaun said:

This is now a HUGE game and hopefully the first WITHOUT RF, its time for him to GO as 1 win in 19 is pathetic, I've kept quiet for long enough but enough is enough, we NEED experience if we are getting out of this.

OFW

Laing

Mckay

This is sort of game we would normally get results from so hopefully Aberdeen goals dried up last night.

However I say 1-1 so hopefully Accies v Well is a draw and I expect Celtic to beat County.

You really don't seem to rate Draper...

57 minutes ago, Caley Shaun said:

Zzzzzzzzzz.

15 hours ago, Caley Shaun said:

OFW

Laing

Mckay

Not sure what you mean by normally since over the last three seasons we have only taken 2 points in 4 games away from Pittodrie. I would be very happy if we don't lose this.

No Raven, Tansey or Draper in your line up? Missed the Killie game and I assume Brad was taken off as he was treading a fine line. I doubt McNaughton would start and will Tremarco be fit?

I'm expecting us to go to Pittiodrie set up to defend.

btw County are at home to Dundee.

Also I wouldn't have King and Mulraney on at the same time in this game.

This one will be a lot closer than Friday, for sure, mainly because tomorrow is my birthday and we're always rotten on it.

Team wise, same again as Friday night, the lads have earned their spots so that's good. If any knocks in the midfield area, Christie is a more than able replacement as witnessed on Friday. Stockley still out suspended is a real shame given he had a fine game up in Inverness but his own fault totally.

Will plump for another 1-1 here, Rooney for us, Tansey for Inverness.

On 4/2/2017 at 08:50, CityDave said:

Missed the Killie game and I assume Brad was taken off as he was treading a fine line. I doubt McNaughton would start and will Tremarco be fit?

Brad was taken off as he was a liability from the start. McNaughton was exceptionally good when he came on. Tremarco is still injured as far as I know. I would expect Kev to start at left back.

I stand corrected, according to BBC, Tremarco and Horner are both available.

17 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

Ross Draper to win a penalty with a ludicrous dive - haven't had one of them this season yet.   Think it needs Collum to be the ref.

What a minter of a post.

Looking forward to seeing Andrew Dallas make a total cock up of something tonight.

Archived