10 hours ago, RR #1 said:

Oh sorry I never realised reminding you what a bunch of unscrupulous, cheating b*****ds you are, meant I was 'biting' or a 'raging mess.' Pie and Bovril pish. Don't even bother posting if that's your best pre Derby patter.  Absolute morons every single one of you townie hoors. 

You's are getting beat on Saturday 

Come on the fucking Rovers.

Ooofffttt. Get a grip o yersel man, it's way WAY in the past now. The Pars are here to stay.

You need to learn to calm down or, you'll end up with some serious health problems. 

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I'm quite looking forward to seeing Fife's second biggest team on Saturday. Going to Edinburgh City v Cowden.

Sorry neebs but, I can't let that one slide.  

Cowdenbeath aren't even the second biggest team in cowdenbeath FFS. 

4 minutes ago, P475 said:

Correct. We're the biggest.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSG_-olRZjzNo7_GOIkLgZlT1j6zrSQ1DWrDcQMbtXQBX0IKAMFulRiiw

4 minutes ago, P475 said:

I'm genuinely going there though. Living in Edinburgh means I often get pals wanting to see their team in action at Hibs, Hearts or in this case, Meadowbank.

They have a Mr Blobby fetish and their pies squeeze grease out like nobodies business, careful with those.

If you want you should go for a gym session and watch the game from there,it overlooks the pitch.

44 minutes ago, P475 said:

I've not been to meadowbank for years. I enjoyed those away days.  

Enjoy it neebs.  

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

They have a Mr Blobby fetish and their pies squeeze grease out like nobodies business, careful with those.

If you want you should go for a gym session and watch the game from there,it overlooks the pitch.

Pars have a good record against Raith when I'm not there. We always win.

52 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Pars have a good record against Raith when I'm not there. We always win.

15 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

Thank you for your noble sacrifice.

All for the love of your team. Well played neebur :thumsup2

19 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

Thank you for your noble sacrifice.

When Martin Hardie turned them over I was in a field in the middle of Hertfordshire with no internet signal. Saw we were losing at half time and went out for a walk and the rest is history. I feel it's my duty to avoid this fixture in the hope of similar levels of joy being bestowed upon my fellow Pars.

4 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

When Martin Hardie turned them over I was in a field in the middle of Hertfordshire with no internet signal. Saw we were losing at half time and went out for a walk and the rest is history. I feel it's my duty to avoid this fixture in the hope of similar levels of joy being bestowed upon my fellow Pars.

True loyalty.

9 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I feel you brother. Thanks for this unselfish act. 

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

A gent.

Archived