This might have been on the thread already and I can't be arsed with looking back, but why is Bobby Barr not starting? The Rovers team on Saturday looks as though they didn't have any pace whatsoever. He isn't the best crosser of the ball but is at least someone who can run into space and take people on, he was decent against us in the first half of the new years game as well (although fade in the second). Is he carrying a injury?

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This might have been on the thread already and I can't be arsed with looking back, but why is Bobby Barr not starting? The Rovers team on Saturday looks as though they didn't have any pace whatsoever. He isn't the best crosser of the ball but is at least someone who can run into space and take people on, he was decent against us in the first half of the new years game as well (although fade in the second). Is he carrying a injury?

Nah, Hughes doesn't like him

It's not often that we are winning by only one goal but I'm not too concerned going into the last 10 mins - Rovers never really threatened and I don't remember Murdoch being stretched.

Based on the performance on Saturday, I'd be surprised if Rovers managed more than a point against Morton & Hibs - making the last two games against St. Mirren & Ayr crucial. It doesn't look good for them.

As for us, that result should mean our season is effectively over. Ayr & St. Mirren shouldn't catch an 8-point gap in their last 4/5 games and I can't see us losing our last 5 anyway.

Big Wedderburn though :wub:

8 hours ago, Scottydog said:

I don't think after the 31st of March you can sign anyone at all, under contract or not.

we signed Scott Robinson on an amateur deal last year in April, although you can't play an amateur at this level I think free agents are okay.

we signed Scott Robinson on an amateur deal last year in April, although you can't play an amateur at this level I think free agents are okay.

I had completely and utterly forgotten he had played for us, good beans to remember.

Archived