• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's done it himself with the players to be honest. His first interview with Raith Tv after getting the job, he basically slagged them all off and said there was very little to no skill/ability at all. This might be true, but the manager can't come out with stuff like that as the players listen to the interviews as well.

He also decided to criticise the players for all pushing in from free kicks. I'm pretty sure that side of things falls to him to sort out "first and foremost"

Criticising hardie is just ridiculous considering he's working his arse off chasing lose balls when he's a penalty box striker and thrives on service.

14 minutes ago, foreverarover said:

Manager again spouting more tosh. It's like listening to a rambling junkie. He has decided to identify another player publicly. Sorry but he cannot be here next season.

I'm sure that was going through this boys mind, as "Big Yogi" expressed some thoughts with means of using his index fingers coming off at half time.

Yogi has passion, but sometimes its not enough.

IMG_2552 (edit).jpg

5 minutes ago, grumswall said:

He also decided to criticise the players for all pushing in from free kicks. I'm pretty sure that side of things falls to him to sort out "first and foremost"

Criticising hardie is just ridiculous considering he's working his arse off chasing lose balls when he's a penalty box striker and thrives on service.

Hardie can finish thats obvious but for quite a tall lad he cannot jump and an old granny could push him off the ball he is weak there is no way he will make it ar rangers.

Hardie can finish thats obvious but for quite a tall lad he cannot jump and an old granny could push him off the ball he is weak there is no way he will make it ar rangers.

And yet he's the reason we have any chance of staying up.

Give him service and he will get goals. Having your lb/rb pushing on with your entire midfield pushing through the middle rather than supporting the fullbacks leaving it 2/3 on 1 in the oppositions favour is not going to do that. Yogis criticism is misplaced with that.

For quite a tall lad that can't jump we seem to play alot of long balls towards him aswell. I'm not at fault for that, it's clearly part of our managers tactics. If not why is he not changing it? That is his job!

No shame in admitting Wedderburn is unreal, absolutely blows my mind that we're in a relegation fight, playing our rivals and we're 1-0 down and we don't just chuck the kitchen sink at it

We've been like that in so many games this season though. One goal behind and have hardly been able to muster any semblance of a response. Or even the QoS game a couple of weeks ago which petered out without so much as a whimper.

Neither the players or the manager have the heart for this at all. It's frigging hellish watching it as a supporter. I really can't wait for this season to be over.

What does he say about Hardie?

Said he doesn't train properly.

I don't personally give a f**k how a player trains as long as they score goals, win us games etc and that's what hardie has done.

If it bothers him that much he shouldn't play him.

McKinnon never seemed to have a problem with him.

32 minutes ago, grumswall said:

And yet he's the reason we have any chance of staying up.

Give him service and he will get goals. Having your lb/rb pushing on with your entire midfield pushing through the middle rather than supporting the fullbacks leaving it 2/3 on 1 in the oppositions favour is not going to do that. Yogis criticism is misplaced with that.

For quite a tall lad that can't jump we seem to play alot of long balls towards him aswell. I'm not at fault for that, it's clearly part of our managers tactics. If not why is he not changing it? That is his job!

Yes there is a lot of high balls  played to him but he wins f**k all he had a chance  to run thru at the keeper but the dunfermline defender pushed  him of the ball with ease why shouldn't  he be criticised  for that.

Yes there is a lot of high balls  played to him but he wins f**k all he had a chance  to run thru at the keeper but the dunfermline defender pushed  him of the ball with ease why shouldn't  he be criticised  for that.

There is no doubt Hardie needs to toughen up a bit but if it wasn't for his goals we'd be as good as relegated by now.

I like hughes but have not idea why Barr would be left out? Your defence is decent and m'voto is excellent. Midfield is terrible though, zero creativity or ability to take men on. Limited to free kick goals or lucky breaks. With the fan apathy it might be a good thing to go down. Regroup and start playing attractive football again. Even with Murray and winning cups rovers fans were still moaning and staying away. I don't get it?

6 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

I like hughes but have not idea why Barr would be left out? Your defence is decent and m'voto is excellent. Midfield is terrible though, zero creativity or ability to take men on. Limited to free kick goals or lucky breaks. With the fan apathy it might be a good thing to go down. Regroup and start playing attractive football again. Even with Murray and winning cups rovers fans were still moaning and staying away. I don't get it?

I do. Under Murray the cup disguised a lot of inadequacies. We went on a ridiculously poor run that season which saw us scramble to the end of the season. We got utterly pumped 3-0 by Cowden with a Colin Nish hat-trick. 4-0 down to Accies by half time. 

McKinnon was an absolute gem of a manager, and had we managed to keep him I've not a single doubt we'd be miles away from where we were. Wouldn't have surprised me if we'd kept even more of last season's squad too. 

Unfortunately, we are a smaller club and can't compete with the likes of United. We then say we've got a list of excellent candidates, and appoint Gary Locke. The board really need to have a look at their processes. This season has been utterly amateur. I said to my mate at the game you could probably write a book about how stupid our season has been. Fans can agree or disagree with things, but some of the stuff we've seen is ridiculous. 

If we do go down, we'll almost certainly lose Hughes, but as I mentioned he'd not be a huge loss. We'd have a solid core of a relatively young team. And Davo. Get rid of some of the players we've kept for years like Thomson and go try to plunder clubs at the lower levels if any meet a certain standard. I'd not be too upset if we gave the role to Easton. 

Raith could easily have been up at half time, a couple of cracking chances but i guess that's why they haven't scored away from home. Thought the McMullan challenge on Thompson looked dodgy in the second half.

Was impressed with the boy punting it over the North stand from 5 yards from the line [emoji23].

Big Nat at the corner flag was fabulous, one against three and wasted so much time.

Archived