Scores 22/04

.Stuart.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a dumb comment.

Much as Hurlford were poor today, I thought Cumnock's performance was as good as any I have seen this season. Their movement and passing was excellent and they thoroughly deserved their three goal lead at half time and their comprehensive victory.

The original post by somebody who didn't have the same good grace you had in your post was the dumb comment
My comment was a bit of sarcasm and irony as we had the original fixture postponed due to the pitch being unplayable ....... mmmmm

3 minutes ago, fan of the juniors said:

Best side I've seen this year is Glenafton. Hence why I stuck £5 on their league & cup double chances earlier on the season. League wise will let me down now as Rab's are gonna do it in my book but the Scottish is a shoe in

would say we are 3rd favorites to be honest still and no doubt glens and are a good side !

on todays game can someone clarify the chap at troon is a director at ayr and troon is this alllowed ?? i said it was fine just someone said you can't do that just curious.

Troon did put in lots of effort today just ran out of steam a bit today especially the two big boys at the back who have really good left / right feet on them but struggle with the pace of this league i suspect.

Best side I've seen this year is Glenafton. Hence why I stuck £5 on their league & cup double chances earlier on the season. League wise will let me down now as Rab's are gonna do it in my book but the Scottish is a shoe in

What makes you so confident about them being a shoe in ?

No just the fact you hate the Bot

Not at all
The last few years I've hated Largs , I've hated Pollok & , I've hated Meadow & now I hate Talbot.
Could it be that I'm a Ladeside fan that has an opinion of clubs that we play at certain times ? At this time Glenafton are the best team I've seen ?

Can't believe how bad a team hurlford are now compared to previous seasons Cumnock dominated from start to finish today and quite easily could have been double figures. Yes Cumnock played well but hurlford offered absolute nothing. Too many players picking up big wages at hurlford and giving back nothing in return unfortunately

Can't believe how bad a team hurlford are now compared to previous seasons Cumnock dominated from start to finish today and quite easily could have been double figures. Yes Cumnock played well but hurlford offered absolute nothing. Too many players picking up big wages at hurlford and giving back nothing in return unfortunately

Played Beith during the week & my Beith mate said that they were the best side they had played this season . Could it be that Ford secured their status during the week & thats that? My good Blastie mates said that they were a damn good side as well

Played Beith during the week & my Beith mate said that they were the best side they had played this season . Could it be that Ford secured promotion during the week & thats that? My good Blastie mates said that they were a damn good side as well

How can you secure promotion from the top league ?

9 minutes ago, fan of the juniors said:

Played Beith during the week & my Beith mate said that they were the best side they had played this season . Could it be that Ford secured promotion during the week & thats that? My good Blastie mates said that they were a damn good side as well

The point here is its pointless saying this team are the best or that team are the worst as we only get to see opposition teams once or twice a season and thats' nothing to base a proper opinion on as junior teams in the main can look great one week and poor the next. The league table is the only thing that gives a true reflection of things and whoever tops it at the important time of the season ie after 22 games is the true best team.

The point here is its pointless saying this team are the best or that team are the worst as we only get to see opposition teams once or twice a season and thats' nothing to base a proper opinion on as junior teams in the main can look great one week and poor the next. The league table is the only thing that gives a true reflection of things and whoever tops it at the important time of the season ie after 22 games is the true best team.

Beith have played Talbot 5 times this season so you don't just get to see teams twice infact played 8 times in about a year not a great Talbot team but they are hard to beat and there defence has just got stronger n stronger

1 minute ago, classof2010 said:

Beith have played Talbot 5 times this season so you don't just get to see teams twice infact played 8 times in about a year not a great Talbot team but they are hard to beat and there defence has just got stronger n stronger

but you only get to see every other team once or twice 1 the league table tells the true story of every clubs strength not a handful of games you see someone.

but you only get to see every other team once or twice 1 the league table tells the true story of every clubs strength not a handful of games you see someone.

At no point did I say they were best worst or middle of road I gave an assessment on Talbot if I was to give an assessment on your team it wudnt be fair cos they were beiths easiest victory of the season played on the worst pitch in scotland but they can't be that bad as they keep winning

Played Beith during the week & my Beith mate said that they were the best side they had played this season . Could it be that Ford secured their status during the week & thats that? My good Blastie mates said that they were a damn good side as well  

Beith have only lost two league matches all season, the fewest of anyone along with Glenafton. It's the draws which have killed them.

Archived