The 2017 Play-Off Thread

The Naitch

Play-Off Winners  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, The Naitch said:

A suit of armour to represent 'The Royals' is a bit naff. A prince in a Nazi uniform or The Queen at a garden part would've been more appropriate. 

Christ, this game would make your eyes bleed as the standard is utterly rotten.

Whoever wins this will need to have a major player overhaul, as I am struggling to spot any player capable of cutting it in the Premiership.

You expect most clubs being promoted having to bring in three or four "quality" additions, but both of these clubs would have to be looking at bringing in seven or eight players.

As things look at the moment, the owners of Crystal Palace and Swansea won't have their fears added to by either of these sides.

I guess promoted clubs get pissed off being classified as relegation favourites, but going by what's on offer today, you could say one of them will be relegation certainties unless there is massive changes.

When big Jaap said his team's style was all based on possession, I genuinely didn't think he meant passing it endlessly sideways and backwards and then eventually punting it up the park. Just doing a quick couple of minutes count, and they had seven forward passes, and twenty one sideways and backwards passes. Brutal.

Guest DAVIDB69

This game is traditionally an absolute shocker , can't think of good one since the Swindon v Sunderland year

This game is traditionally an absolute shocker , can't think of good one since the Swindon v Sunderland year

The 2010 (Blackpool 3-2 Cardiff) and 2011 (Swansea 4-2 Reading) ones both had goals in them, but I can't remember if they were any good.

Archived