Central Scottish Premier Champions

ekfootball

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhhhh so that's why you chucked it GMAN!! Signing for the budgie! 

Theres the back up in haha caught a few big ones today......Thanks for coming lads!

I wonder if Colville have punch ups at training for shits n giggles anol

Goodluck boys! Final should be tasty.

Ahhhhh so that's why you chucked it GMAN!! Signing for the budgie! 
Theres the back up in haha caught a few big ones today......Thanks for coming lads!
I wonder if Colville have punch ups at training for shits n giggles anol

Goodluck boys! Final should be tasty.

Roger av sent u a mail mate . Be a man and reply to it

Wit did the mail say gman ? Sure the rest of us are Interested to see how this story pans out lol.

Nothing bad mate just asking why he's spouting bullshit going into the biggest two weeks of the clubs history , the guys a shitehawk . A grown man trying to cause trouble on an amateur football forum . What a pathetic existence

43 minutes ago, Gman91184 said:

Nothing bad mate just asking why he's spouting bullshit going into the biggest two weeks of the clubs history , the guys a shitehawk . A grown man trying to cause trouble on an amateur football forum . What a pathetic existence

A lot of c***s on this forum are just shit stirrers looking to cause drama. People hide behind usernames and throw mud at other clubs and players. It's the crazy world we live in lol !

A lot of c***s on this forum are just shit stirrers looking to cause drama. People hide behind usernames and throw mud at other clubs and players. It's the crazy world we live in lol !

Exactly . But if that's all he's got going in his life then crack on [emoji1316]

Is disco your 1st or last name mate[emoji6]

2 hours ago, Cbrown4 said:

Is disco your 1st or last name mateemoji6.png

It's a username mate. Look through my posts sir see if you see me causing drama or slating people or clubs. Thanks for that useless piece of input though it's appreciated.

50 minutes ago, Cbrown4 said:

I was being light hearted that's all.

Don't see that often on here usually just subtle digs lol. Think I jumped to the defensive a bit unnecessarily. Who does everyone fancy for the Scottish then ? Colville favourites but Southside have a great chance to make amends from the disappointing west cup final result.

4 hours ago, LoveFitbaw said:

When is the final? Colville defo favourites but if southside can stop them taking an early lead I think they can beat them. Should be a good game. 

28th May at 3pm 

5 minutes ago, Michael Kennedy said:

That us finally over the the line, thank you to everyone for their support and kind words through the season 

Well done mate. It was a formality. Best team in league by far . No disrespect to other teams.Next up the big one, hope it's a cracker . All the best. Want southside to win though lol.

Archived