Forfar Athletic 2017-18

15 hours ago, tbsouth said:

No doubt we need a few strikers in , wide man, defenders, goalkeeper....just the usual really. Would actually like to see Lewis stay because there is a decent footballer in there if played correctly.

Adam

Travis

Bain

Milne 

Denholm

Cox

Lister

Good core there and if Boomer is released from Ross County then get him back.

Looking forward to seeing how many of my former Diamond favourites, Lister/Bain/Cox play next season but hoping to win. No doubt some our fans will wind them up but that's football fans for you. Thought they were poorly treated by our management last season.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it was Andy Munro who told me, didn't believe it but never know wait and see

Both Dundee United and st Johnstone watched him on Wednesday night , TOB said he was remaining part time to finish his apprenticeship first , his words on Saturday night

Both Dundee United and st Johnstone watched him on Wednesday night , TOB said he was remaining part time to finish his apprenticeship first , his words on Saturday night

Yeah not surprised, can see a championship/high league one part time team offer him a contract

10 hours ago, Wet Wullie said:

2 of the 4 guys I mentioned last week. Any time I saw them, they stood out a mile. 

Well done both. 

Screenshot_20170523-021731.jpg

Frankie has always been a stand out, i don't buy this too small too lightweight thing, if he doesn't get a chance this season then something is wrong

Agreed. 

Technically brilliant and a goal threat too, he's a very clever wee player. My only worry is that if he can't force his way into the team in the 2nd, he's less likely to get thrown in while in the 1st. 

I'd like to see Bollan take the shackles off the team. 

1 hour ago, tbsouth said:

Really hope we can keep him.

You are actually joking.

3 reasons I hope he gets the job.

1) He has no interest in the development squad.

2) He watched the lead slip away and left Foxy on the bench  because of a minor fallout.

3) He paid money to bring Eddie Malone to the club and played him game after game after game just to save face.

1 hour ago, victormeldrew said:

You are actually joking.

3 reasons I hope he gets the job.

1) He has no interest in the development squad.

2) He watched the lead slip away and left Foxy on the bench  because of a minor fallout.

3) He paid money to bring Eddie Malone to the club and played him game after game after game just to save face.

1) Excellent singer

2) I love the Home dugout position

3) You know

Case closed.

I warmed to him slightly when he looked so awkward joining the celebrations in front of the stand and his "feeling emotional" interview when he appeared precisely the opposite.On this occasion he has acheived his target so Raith job rumours apart he should carry on at Staish.

Archived