Ayrshire cup final

eyeswideopen15

I can confirm that the current new farm manager andrew cooper intimated to step down at the end of this season. Quite some time ago. The club wish him well on the future and cant thank him enough from his hugely successful time at our club. I am of the understanding andrew cooper is looking for a new challenge and any club who takes him on will have good manager to lead them on.as for new farm the new manager will be announced in due course. 

As for last nights final our boys played well and frustrated hurlford for large parts of the game forcing them into some early tactical changes and substitutes new farm missing a few really good chances which we should be taking. Hurlfords class and efficiency showed when they took the lead on 43rd minute. Then a quickfire double in the second half ensured the victory for them. 3-0 in my opinion flattered hurlford game was alot tighter than the score suggests but they did deserve to win overall. Another fantastic season for them winning 3 trophies. 

Archived