Linlithgow Rose 2017-18

Auld Heid

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A hope rosey doesn't spit the dummy wi drones  ( pathetic)  at kennyoway  
keep up the good work Ben love yer highlights 

As does everyone at Linlithgow - remind me who covers the Beggars matches - Pathe News?

You really need to be more original when you try to stir things with your fed misinformation.

13 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

As does everyone at Linlithgow - remind me who covers the Beggars matches - Pathe News?

You really need to be more original when you try to stir things with your fed misinformation.

You must think it is ok  

If it's wet tomorrow, I strongly suggest wearing wellies.  The farm track up to the ground could be a little messy.

It's a bit weird walking up the track between the fields of horses, cows and sheep to get to the park but there was a warm welcome and a decent piehut when you got there.
Pitch was decent as well.

4 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

It's a bit weird walking up the track between the fields of horses, cows and sheep to get to the park but there was a warm welcome and a decent piehut when you got there.
Pitch was decent as well.

Cracking surface at Kennoway

Heard a lot of grumbles coming out of the ground yesterday about how poor we were. Second half especially wasn't pretty and there is a long way to go to get us back to the level we've been at but turning us round was a massive job. 

We're on the right track if the stats on our own forum are right though. Yesterday we reached 21 points on the last Saturday in September. Last season we got to 21 points on the first Saturday in April. 

We need to be patient with our recovery. 

I think that's a fair reflection of yesterday, we huffed and puffed away and ground out the result. Where we are compared to last year is night and day but we are not the finished article as has been said.

Moving in the right direction though, keep it up please

Have to laugh at the beggar meltdowns on their thread, oh how they flocked onto ours and mocked last year but now can't take their medicine in return.

Sums them up really. There seems to be some amnesia around where they were pre goose and where (allegedly) all the investment came from. Now that this has dried up they are returning to their former state.

Have to laugh that they still think they are a big team [emoji23] [emoji23]

HTG!

31 minutes ago, Specky said:

Have to laugh at the beggar meltdowns on their thread, oh how they flocked onto ours and mocked last year but now can't take their medicine in return.

Sums them up really. There seems to be some amnesia around where they were pre goose and where (allegedly) all the investment came from. Now that this has dried up they are returning to their former state.

Have to laugh that they still think they are a big team with the biggest away support in the east. emoji23.pngemoji23.png  FTFY

HTG!

Haa Haa yep he's been at Prestonfield as he was on most occasions last year.

I thought that the beggars had the biggest support in scottish football! Seemingly just a load of blow hards who only went when times were good.

At least rose fans had something to protest against in their stay away not simply their team is s#!t which is why all you lot stay out of the crumbling council stadium.

Archived