Map of All Scottish Teams

Lroy

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Lroy said:

Well, all SPFL, EoS, SoS, North Caledonian & Junior sides.
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1aUwsMdN3fFLL8bz01gIuPXa8BGg&usp=sharing

Is this your map or just something you found? I noticed Tynecastle still at Fernieside but they actually play at Saughton alongside LTHV these days.

Also Kirkie Rob Roy at Cumbernauld and no Rutherglen Glencairn on the map.

Just now, The Mantis said:

Is this your map or just something you found? I noticed Tynecastle still at Fernieside but they actually play at Saughton alongside LTHV these days.

I put it together, everything apart from the juniors anyway. There will no doubt be many mistakes in it. I'll fix them as I go.

I grabbed all the Junior data from another map so I don't really know how accurate it was. I just checked it against the league tables, added the missing sides and got rid of the old ones.

Deveronside moved last year.

They no longer play at Canal Park next door to Princess Royal Park (Deveronvale FC) in Banff.

Deveronside have a new 4G pitch with one stand at Myrus in Macduff

Your 1st update

index.jpg

You've got Vale of Leven in LL not Vale of Leithen (Innerleithen, Peeblesshire)... also you've got LTHV in LL - they're still in EOSL. Edusport, sharing at Annan, were promoted to LL from SOSL.

It's only just happened but Annan Reserves (creating 3-way groundshare at Galabank), Stranraer Reserves and Bonnyton Thistle (somewhere in Kilmarnock) joined SOSL. Dumfries YMCA left Kingsholm for Dumfries High School last year. Also being pedantic it's Wigtown not Wigton and St Cuthbert not St Cuthbert's.

Conversely, I'd forgotten Lochmaben share at Lockerbie!

8 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

You've got Vale of Leven in LL not Vale of Leithen (Innerleithen, Peeblesshire)... also you've got LTHV in LL - they're still in EOSL. Edusport, sharing at Annan, were promoted to LL from SOSL.

It's only just happened but Annan Reserves (creating 3-way groundshare at Galabank), Stranraer Reserves and Bonnyton Thistle (somewhere in Kilmarnock) joined SOSL. Dumfries YMCA left Kingsholm for Dumfries High School last year. Also being pedantic it's Wigtown not Wigton and St Cuthbert not St Cuthbert's.

Conversely, I'd forgotten Lochmaben share at Lockerbie!

I'll get them fixed. Thanks.

Archived