• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

I’ve had it confirmed Billy McKays contract is a 1 year deal with an option for a second season. If he plays more than 20 matches then it’s the players decision in regards to triggering the extension and he isn’t earning more money. 

2 hours ago, NorthStand10 said:

I’ve had it confirmed Billy McKays contract is a 1 year deal with an option for a second season. If he plays more than 20 matches then it’s the players decision in regards to triggering the extension and he isn’t earning more money. 

Cough .

2 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Surely he’s not on 5k a week at Hibs? That’s crazy money for someone they signed after one good half season in the championship 

Apparently so.  

3 minutes ago, Juanhourjoe said:

So there's still room for a big , marquee signing 🤣

I think that was intended to be Lafferty.  Our signings won't be done yet, I wonder if it'll be another loan from a top 6 Premiership team again, with us paying some of their wages like MacKay.

49 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I think that was intended to be Lafferty.  Our signings won't be done yet, I wonder if it'll be another loan from a top 6 Premiership team again, with us paying some of their wages like MacKay.

Some nonsense on Reddit that Johnson Burgh gave Lafferty a £20,000 signing on fee plus a grand a week and another £20,000 if he bags 20 goals.

I know that a lot of lower league clubs are shelling out with an eye on getting to League 2 but with an average gate of 200 I would have that that story is far fetched, having said that I see Johnston has also signed ex Scotland International Dorrans, somebody associated with the club might be shelling out.

Dug into ST pricing and all I can find is £396 Adult Main Stand, £330 Adult North Stand, £275 16-21 Main, £193 16-21 North, £132 Jr Main and £100 Jr North. No PATG or any other catagories...anyone seen anything? At those prices, PATG will have to be £24+.

I wasn’t given a name of the Aberdeen player we are apparently looking at but I suspect it could be Connor McLennan. I’m aware he’s a free agent now.

16 minutes ago, NorthStand10 said:

I wasn’t given a name of the Aberdeen player we are apparently looking at but I suspect it could be Connor McLennan. I’m aware he’s a free agent now.

It's Marley Watkins.