"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

Just now, DaftTon74 said:

Rolling back a couple of years now. How was Tom Walsh when he was with ICT? Position? Know he’s been out injured for a good while now. Rumours that he’ll be at cappielow next season doing the rounds.

First spell he was good when he was fit. Second spell he was awful as well as being injured pretty much the whole time. I still don't think we even announced that he left the club.

Would have thought he would have been finished in the Championship but you never know.

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

1 hour ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

Enjoy tickling cats in SPFL League One - CAT TICKLERS! HAHAH

What an embarrassing post. Hopefully you are not an adult,

Ridgers is going abroad I've heard.  But he absolutely reeks of a Brora Rangers signing.

Poster on CTO stating Devine has triggered a contract extension - whether we can afford it is another story. But with him and Udjar as a central defense pairing I think that would be a worthwhile foundation to build upon and he would tick the boxes for experience and leadership on field too.

17 minutes ago, DaftTon74 said:

Rolling back a couple of years now. How was Tom Walsh when he was with ICT? Position? Know he’s been out injured for a good while now. Rumours that he’ll be at cappielow next season doing the rounds.

Pretty good first time round, anonymous the second time due to injuries. Absolutely fantastic head of hair and seems like a decent bloke fwiw.

Would be slightly worried since he hasn’t played in 2 years if I’m honest and didn’t have the best of luck with injuries before that either 

59 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Does Ridgers Mrs still work at the club? 
He’s been a good keeper at this level he has his wobbly moments but so does any keeper who plays at Championship level for any real time. 

Just unfortunate his last 2 games  for us were 2 of his worst 

Thought it was Ross County she worked for?

39 minutes ago, DaftTon74 said:

At his best he was unplayable. Easily premiership standard. And best winger in the league by a mile Just after each injury he took a loooong time to get the form back becoming anonymous during games.

Walsh and Sutherland were hitting some of their best form together right before both getting bad injuries. With Sutherland on the wing and Walsh as a very direct secondary striker. If only they'd managed to keep it going just a little longer till the end of the season, I'd have had us as strong favourites to beat st Johnstone in the playoffs.

1 minute ago, Dennis_WYNESS said:

Thought it was Ross County she worked for?

Nah, she worked at reception before they had their kid. No idea if she went back to work after Maternity leave though.

45 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Nah, she worked at reception before they had their kid. No idea if she went back to work after Maternity leave though.

She was told there wasn't a job for her when she came back from maternity leave.

21 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

After County finish fuckin your team over big time, and it'll be a fuckin joy to watch, you'll be in fuckin bits crying in your Mams arms, what a fuckin embarrassment.

Oh and btw when we come back up to the championship in maybe five years time or whatever your team will still be there and you'll still be a lonely wee masturbator..

Calm yersel sad sack sandra, people can have a wee laugh at your clubs expense. Christ we were the most hated team in Scotland because of that filthy rapist b*****d. But your fucking tears are delicious😭😭

21 minutes ago, Stardog_champion said:

Calm yersel sad sack sandra, people can have a wee laugh at your clubs expense. Christ we were the most hated team in Scotland because of that filthy rapist b*****d. But your fucking tears are delicious😭😭

Just remember what goes around, comes around. And oor Sandy doesn't forget. 😆

btw Your club's finances look good just now???

???

Uh huh!

Hmmm

2 minutes ago, CityDave94 said:

Just remember what goes around, comes around. And oor Sandy doesn't forget. 😆

btw Your club's finances look good just now???

???

Uh huh!

Hmmm

At the end of the day. I don’t think any Rovers fan is confident against County. We just have to do our best win or lose. Our attendances have more than doubled since McGlynn years. I don’t know too much about the clubs finances. But they are way better than last season (I think)🤔