1. Are you suggesting he'd be avoided because he'd suffered from depression?  Interesting view.
2. well yes if he's jacking it in altogether then he's probably finished.

1. Aye, that's exactly what I'm suggesting. You probably missed it, but Swanson had an interview recently where his agent told him a club pulled out of a contract offer for him when they learned he'd had depression. I'd imagine there would be an even higher bar with a manager. It's no right, but it will be the case.

2. I was talking about jacking Hibs.

5 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

I know its a 1% chance of ever happening but imagine we got rid of Fyvie, Graham and Lennon and signed Claros, Malonga and stubbsy. make it happen Rod

The sort of stuff dreams are made of

1 hour ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Heard a striker will be coming in within the next week. From down South

Must've finally convinced Heskey this was the dream move he'd been missing out on his whole career. 

1 hour ago, Southside Hibee said:

I still have nightmares about his miss in the New Year derby at Easter Road.

Having bashed my head against a wall trying to forget that season for the last three years, I can't remember the miss you're talking about at all. :unsure2:

ETA - the only thing that really sticks out from the Edinburgh Derby is some Football Manager regen scoring for Hearts, with McGivern and Williams giving away the softest goal you'll ever see. :lol:

Edited by HibsFan

It's quite difficult to establish who I hate most in that clip. Scott Robertson letting David fucking Smith run rings around him, Ben Williams with an unspeakably bad save, Ryan McGivern limply kicking at the ball on its way in.