7 hours ago, Zing. said:

Have a look.... IMG_4539.thumb.PNG.176f1d7f0df4be7d86f78fea10c49b6b.PNG

IMG_4540.thumb.PNG.e68c03f007213219623df49e98a948d9.PNG

IMG_4541.thumb.PNG.aa4fa171b85e8751c031af678c9fd5a5.PNG

Anyone who uses hand me down phrases from their maw like "sick to the back teeth" deserve all the abuse they get tbh.

I bet he asks his kids if they were born in a park if they leave any doors open.

For the love of fucking God cross your fingers that the board DO NOT SIGN PENNANT.

I've seen him play across ten+ different matches when he was with Tampines Rovers in Singapore (alongside Billy Mehmet, coming across Brian McLean in the league and cup), and he was dreadful, absolutely dreadful. He couldn't be arsed to put in effort during the matches when he wasn't "injured", in a league that is on par with Scottish League 2 (League 1 would be pushing it).

Here he is, sitting on his ass during the cup final, wasn't playing because the coach finally admitted he wasn't motivated enough;

850.thumb.jpg.7da31d287e72d99d2e21e83c86fd5fd4.jpg

Edited by DutchBorderer

Everyone on .net raging at Aaron Splaine for kicking any Hibs player that goes near him. 

played well apparently. had a raker of a freekick in the first half come off the bar

Nah he was pretty shite tbf, most moves broke down when they came to him, was a good free kick though. The pass for his goal was a cracker.

You're number 33 has been the best player on the park, Murray I think his name is.
4-0 [emoji38] 

Do the Pars have a young team out? 

Not at all, we've been absolutely dreadful though.

Hearing the young lad Shaw played well. Let's hope he's not used as an excuse for not getting a couple of decent forwards in.

#teenagekicks #goaldengeneration

Nice 4-0 win. Good to hear promising stuff about Shaw

27ce9e1ed453fee551a4c40e2bf99916.jpg

Mates with my wee brother. His opinion of him is "absolutely rapid and will take chances, but he might struggle a bit with very physical defenders". I think he got booted upside down at Stenny last season and has had to work out how to avoid it.

Lennon apparently likes him fwiw. Very encouraging.

Decent run out tonight, 7 or 8 changes at half time so almost 2 completely different teams. 

Shaw - Scored a cracking header, missed another good headed chance and worked quite hard. He really struggled with the physicality though and needs to work on his hold up play. 

Porteous - Looked good. Athletic and really good with the ball at his feet, didn't have a great deal to do though so hard to judge his defensive capabilities. 

Pennant - He had some nice touches, hit the post with a great free kick and took his goal well. Doesn't look as though he has much pace anymore though. 

Fraser Murray - He needs to fill out but he looked shit hot. He's two footed, can take a guy on and looks to have a quick football brain.  

Brian Graham was dug shit though. Think its blatantly clear we need at least two good strikers in.