2 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

surprised he didnt end that with GGTTH NLGAWA 

Hibernian Fans News understands Blackburn manager Tony Mowbray is ready to allow Anthony Stokes his dream return to the club following public praising of Lewis Stevenson

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I loved watching Mowbrays Hibs team but my main memory of him now is him being a c**t when he came back to ER as Celtic manager. Sticking up for that wee traitor McCheaty. 

mines was singing his name after danny galbraith won us a game at parkhead. the seethe from the celtic fans at full time was brilliant 

2 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

mines was singing his name after danny galbraith won us a game at parkhead. the seethe from the celtic fans at full time was brilliant 

I was in the Celtic end for that game. Was a weird experience, Celtic fans going mental and throwing scarfs on the pitch a full time. The away end looked unreal and there was nothing I could do :lol: 

Mowbray brought some cracking players to the club and played some great football. We could be unplayable one week and terrible the next though. One of my memories was in his first season, 4v1 up against Dundee at ER looking like absolute world beaters, the game ended 4v4.

2 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Mowbray brought some cracking players to the club and played some great football. We could be unplayable one week and terrible the next though. One of my memories was in his first season, 4v1 up against Dundee at ER looking like absolute world beaters, the game ended 4v4.

Always fancied us to play well against the Old Firm back then as well.

On our day under Mowbray we were quality. An abiding memory of the inconsistency though was being 3-0 down at home to Killie at halftime having been absolutely dreadful, coming out a different team and winning 4-3 :lol:

The away end the night of the Galbraith game at Parkhead was absolutely class too

Edited by Sauzee#4

3 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Always fancied us to play well against the Old Firm back then as well.

Watching Boozy, Thompson and Brown run rings round expensively assembled Old Firm midfields was all I lived for back then.

This too ...

sproule.png.7a034bf0d10726abf8f7fa0ef7c10f88.png