4 hours ago, Bambino7 said:

What about Robbie Neilsons with all the cup legends? Surely more fans at that game than yesterday's? 

Hopefully not for the Phoodle. I'm sure you'll make a figure up for it, though.

I just had a look at Simon Church. He's played most of his career at a decent level and has 38 caps for Wales but his goal record is pretty bad with only 3 international goals. Hisa club record isn't much better: 278 games and only 51 goals.

Edited by King_Of_Kings

4 minutes ago, King_Of_Kings said:

I just had a look at Simon Church. He's played most of his career at a decent record and has 38 caps for Wales but his goal record is pretty bad with only 3 international goals. Hisa club record isn't much better: 278 games and only 51 goals.

Although he did do decently well for Aberdeen, 6 goals in 13 appearances on loan in 2015-16.  Apart from that his goal record is not great.  

Church was fine for us, if not spectacular. He had an eye for goal, but we were creating chances for fun, and with Rooney out injured at the time he had no competition for his place up top. He's a jack of all trades type striker, strong but not tall, not slow but certainly not fast, works hard. Decent in the air, scored a lot of headers for us. Certainly better than Simon fucking Murray. Not as good as a Boyce/Moult/Rooney. 

I take it we're keeping Brian Graham? I had high hopes of St Johnstone taking him.

Our only ITK source says we have absolutely no interest in him, and haven't at any point since he left.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Our only ITK source says we have absolutely no interest in him, and haven't at any point since he left.

I don't blame you or your source, there's not many that would want him, it was just wishful thinking that another club might want him.:(

I would be happy with Church on the condition we're also planning on getting a goalscorer in to play alongside him.

He seems like an all rounder, no great weaknesses, but no great strengths either. An upgrade on Holt and Graham.

44 minutes ago, theGOAT said:

Efe Ambrose can't even be fucked turning up for pre-season, some club. :wub:

An African Nations Cup winner, physical specimen and #baller like Efe Ambrose doesn't need any pre-season training m8.

HTH