1 minute ago, cilitbang said:

Fixed ;)

Choosing between one is bad enough... the thought of having BOTH of them?

clint_ew.gif

Spoiler

Dunno if it'd be worse than Collins & Heffernan though

15 hours ago, Bambino7 said:

No you weren't.  Cool story though :lol: 

5 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

i was, though. you just going to follow me around the forum like a raging simpleton all the time now? would make a change tbf...

5 hours ago, Bambino7 said:

Pardon? 

Can't you two hug it out and be friends?

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

i was, though. you just going to follow me around the forum like a raging simpleton all the time now? would make a change tbf...

6 hours ago, Bambino7 said:

Pardon? 

Get it over with. Either have a fight or shag. Grindr for this pish.

Edited by HaikuHibee

There'll be a meltdown all over the place if he doesn't sign. Will be even worse if the supposed Aberdeen interest turns out to be true (although I can't see it). At least it looks like we'll be getting an answer soon. 

20 minutes ago, Zing. said:

I actually thought Stokes was decent in the league and the rest of the cup games too. His fitness was a mess but as it got closer to the end of the season he got better and better. 

Absolutely, it's a myth he didn't play well in the other games. He never hit the goals we thought he would but there were times he looked a level above the rest. 

Him and Cummings weren't a good strike partnership and the formation didn't do him any favours either. Lennon knows how to get the best from his from their time together at Celtic.

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Absolutely, it's a myth he didn't play well in the other games. He never hit the goals we thought he would but there were times he looked a level above the rest. 

Him and Cummings weren't a good strike partnership and the formation didn't do him any favours either. Lennon knows how to get the best from his from their time together at Celtic.

This. Does my tits in when people say he was shite barring one game. He may not have scored lots but he chipped in and helped in other ways. His assist against Inverness in the 1-1 game being an example. He was also excellent when we went down to 10 against Hearts in the replay. If he signs i dont think he will be signed as a goalscorer anyway as such but more of a foil for someone else to link up with. He's an intelligant player, someone who is a big game player. He'd be more than welcomed but we can't wait forever and Lennon and the club are right to give him a deadline. If he doesn't sign then we will have to trust Lennon to somehow pull a rabbit out the hat. The more this window goes on the more i long for Stubbs right now.