Every club needs an Andrew McMillan.

If you're after a striker, I'll drive Graham Cummins to Easter Road for you. The difference in ability between him and Jason Cummings is negligible - honest.

2 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

We're both living the dream these days. Wimbledon and Scottish Cup wins for all Hibs fans.

Indeed.  This time 5 years ago Sergio would have been laughing at people saying Murray would win Wimbledon or being world number one but there is still more chance of that happening than Hibernian winning the Scottish Cup. Andy Murray and his family seem like open honest nice guys and I hope they all thoroughly enjoyed Sir David leaping, leading us to glory. 

11 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

Indeed.  This time 5 years ago Sergio would have been laughing at people saying Murray would win Wimbledon or being world number one but there is still more chance of that happening than Hibernian winning the Scottish Cup. Andy Murray and his family seem like open honest nice guys and I hope they all thoroughly enjoyed Sir David leaping, leading us to glory. 

wiggo.png

I'm a massive tennis and Murray fan and have been since he broke onto the scene for that matter, you goof.

Just now, Elixir said:

wiggo.png

I'm a massive tennis and Murray fan and have been since he broke onto the scene for that matter, you goof.

Good man.  Nice to see you backing the correct horse for a change.