8 hours ago, Elixir said:

Erm, and you have Neil Lennon, m9. tim.png

He won Rangers titles and was universally hated. Kind of makes him a good player, no?

You also said Cummy and Stokes would be leading the line for you. titter.png

yeah i'm pretty sure i never. Stokes may sign, he may not. We could play Graham and Murray upfront against you and we would still win. It's what we do these days.

The only downside of potentially signing Stokes is that he'll be in the same kind of shape that he was in when we got him on loan in Jan 16. His pre season has been made up of trips to George Street on a Saturday and the pubs of Leith on a Sunday. Sum boi. 

11 hours ago, Glen Sannox said:

At least you are not bothered by Hibs winning the so called big cup.

809568216e209a9c79f7ca7f0df2080c.jpg

That was over a year ago now, bud. A memory - just like the biggest mauling in the biggest match our city will ever know or see. History.

10 hours ago, Bambino7 said:

Kyle Laugh was hated - by rangers fans for being shite.  laughed at by the rest of Scottish football including you and your fans. Sergio remember Lennon has already done your wee manager too. 

Erm, no he wasn't you slaver, he was a cult hero for the Deady Bears. :lol:

I just remember him scoring against us and trolling our m***o fans into oblivion, like he done against other teams.

Lennon is a cretin. Wee Cathro will be out on his bum by the time the derby at Tynecastle comes around if his record is still anything like last season for long.

2 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

yeah i'm pretty sure i never. Stokes may sign, he may not. We could play Graham and Murray upfront against you and we would still win. It's what we do these days.

titter.png

Edited by Elixir

4 hours ago, Zing. said:

The only downside of potentially signing Stokes is that he'll be in the same kind of shape that he was in when we got him on loan in Jan 16. His pre season has been made up of trips to George Street on a Saturday and the pubs of Leith on a Sunday. Sum boi. 

He was out again last night

4 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Think he's been in Edinburgh nearly all summer minus a couple of weeks at the beginning of pre season. 

A guy on Hibees Bounce claims he's signed and it will be announced today or tomorrow. Maybe he was out last night celebrating his new Hibs contract. I'll believe it when it see it but really hope we pull this one off.

3 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Come home Stokesy. 

Stokes and Davy up top. Ginger prince as back up. 

Liam Craig is, has and always will be the Ginger prince.

Simon Murray is clearly a mountain troll.

Edited by Kyle

1 minute ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I just googled Si to see if I could find a nice pic of him and prove Kyle wrong. Couldn't find a good one, he's absolutely honking. 

Bet he has a good personality, though. 

I doubt it. He's just a repugnant all rounder. He played for Arbroath AND Dundee United ffs.