8 hours ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Need a prescription from the GP to deal with that black cloud you've got

HR is a Hibby, 100%.

p.s. I'm not sure you know the history, but that is a pretty cunty thing to post.

Can I suggest you wind your fucking neck in for bit?

1 minute ago, Leith Green said:

HR is a Hibby, 100%.

p.s. I'm not sure you know the history, but that is a pretty cunty thing to post.

Thanks brother.  That's kind of you :) 

1 hour ago, Girth said:

Attention my green brothers…

Any recommendations for some decentish (but different if possible) food in your fine city? Also, best boozers for a good pint. ideally reasonably priced! 

I’m up Friday night with a lady pal.  

Thank you.  

Karaoke and takeaway and my gaff Girth - tell your lady pal to bring a lady pal :lol: 

2 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Where about are you headed? i.e. Leith, West End, etc etc

Loads of recommendations, but probably tying it down geographically best first.

Staying round Warriston. 

Thank you. 

58 minutes ago, Girth said:

Staying round Warriston. 

Thank you. 

Thats a wee bit of a wierd area, theres not a lot there (apart from the crematorium, which is sadly unlicensed 🙃).

However, you are not far from The Shore at Leith, loads of bars and restaurants there (some are kinda pricey though).

You are also not too far away from Leith Walk - again, loads of choice.  Bars I like there are Jermiahs Taproom (good beer choice, no cheap), Joseph Pearce just down the road, again a bit pricey but your good lady will probably like it. Robbies a bit further down the walk is more of a mans beer pub. 

Food - depends what you like, Vittorias on the Walk is pizza pasta (20% off with a Hibs ST),  if you like Mexican, Bodega is good, not much further down than Vittorias.

Take a trip to the Sicilian Pastry Shop on Albert St for lovely cannoli etc if you like that kinda thing.

Obviously boozers up town are a bit more expensive*, but if you like beer the Guildford Arms just off the East End of Princes St is good.

Nearby, in the St James Quarter is a nice restaurant called Ka Pao (owned by the same people who have the Ox and Finch in Glasgow) - I love it there, small plates and really interesting menu.

Sorry I cant be more help re Warriston, maybe some of the other lads can be more help.................

*I live further south near The Meadows, and have 2 pubs round the corner - one charges £4.50 for a decent pint of cask ale, and £7 for an Aperol Spritz (for Mrs LG), we were there today. The other pub is owned by the guy who has the Diggers, and they charge £3 a pint of cask ale during the week til Thursday !! Dinnae expect those prices up the toon 😬

13 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Thats a wee bit of a wierd area, theres not a lot there (apart from the crematorium, which is sadly unlicensed 🙃).

However, you are not far from The Shore at Leith, loads of bars and restaurants there (some are kinda pricey though).

You are also not too far away from Leith Walk - again, loads of choice.  Bars I like there are Jermiahs Taproom (good beer choice, no cheap), Joseph Pearce just down the road, again a bit pricey but your good lady will probably like it. Robbies a bit further down the walk is more of a mans beer pub. 

Food - depends what you like, Vittorias on the Walk is pizza pasta (20% off with a Hibs ST),  if you like Mexican, Bodega is good, not much further down than Vittorias.

Take a trip to the Sicilian Pastry Shop on Albert St for lovely cannoli etc if you like that kinda thing.

Obviously boozers up town are a bit more expensive*, but if you like beer the Guildford Arms just off the East End of Princes St is good.

Nearby, in the St James Quarter is a nice restaurant called Ka Pao (owned by the same people who have the Ox and Finch in Glasgow) - I love it there, small plates and really interesting menu.

Sorry I cant be more help re Warriston, maybe some of the other lads can be more help.................

*I live further south near The Meadows, and have 2 pubs round the corner - one charges £4.50 for a decent pint of cask ale, and £7 for an Aperol Spritz (for Mrs LG), we were there today. The other pub is owned by the guy who has the Diggers, and they charge £3 a pint of cask ale during the week til Thursday !! Dinnae expect those prices up the toon 😬

Cheers mate. Plenty of good suggestions there anyway! 

23 hours ago, Herc said:

£2973.46 per week after tax and national insurance.

That is expensive. 

16 hours ago, Leith Green said:

HR is a Hibby, 100%.

No idea of any history whatsoever. I was commenting on the unrelenting negativity of the posting. If I've hit on something real life there, I apologise to @Hoose Riceimmediately and will retract and delete the comment. 

On 03/07/2023 at 10:19, Tommy Tappin said:

No denial on the Jambo thing?

Even when we're 2-0 down in a f***ing friendly at Meadowbank, you're sticking the boot in. You also only ever come after me, I never come after you. I only retaliate. Need a prescription from the GP to deal with that black cloud you've got?

You don't 'support'. You're not a supporter. You stick the boot in. Those that stick the boot in to Hibernian FC are toxic c***ts. Otherwise, they're Jambos.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt on the toxic thing and went with the lesser accusation.

So which are you, Jambo or a Toxic C**t? 

A post so full of arseholery it could easily appear on either of Kickback or .Net.

4 hours ago, Tommy Tappin said:

That is expensive. 

No idea of any history whatsoever. I was commenting on the unrelenting negativity of the posting. If I've hit on something real life there, I apologise to @Hoose Riceimmediately and will retract and delete the comment. 

Don't worry about it Tommy.  Time to move on. :) 

1 hour ago, Hoose Rice said:

Don't worry about it Tommy.  Time to move on. :) 

Nah, that's not cool of me. Been there myself. Had absolutely no idea of any real life scenarios. I apologise unreservedly and hope all is better now.

Now with that said. Happy to move on.  

3 minutes ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Nah, that's not cool of me. Been there myself. Had absolutely no idea of any real life scenarios. I apologise unreservedly and hope all is better now.

Now with that said. Happy to move on.  

Apology accepted.  Thanks and I hope you are getting there also. 

I'm not sure how realistic either the Levitt or Bacchus rumours are but would be delighted if our midfield options next year are both of them, Newell, Campbell with potentially Jeggo and Doyle-Hayes rotating in. Levitt obviously really struggled last year but there's some mitigating circumstances there. Stick him beside a couple of guys who'll do the dirtier work and he could thrive with us imo