23 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Theres some chat that Fish is delayed as he is still on this "man utd tour". Would be good to have him thru the door sooner rather than later, we are in competitive action in 10 days............

We should be beating whatever team we are facing with the current squad we have. 

Seemingly big Myk off to Poland. I've done little but simp for him this last year so I'm devastated.

Not really sure what the best route to go down is, I see Steven Fletcher's still available. Maybe offload Doidge to Dundee and give the big man one last hurrah in the Premiership. Laidlaw likewise hasn't picked up a club yet, although there's something of a consensus on the illiterate Hibs forum that he's not ready to play first team football yet, albeit from people who are less illiterate and appear to have followed his career in youth football, nor does he appear to be too keen to continue here. 

ALF is here obviously but I thought he was more of a back-up or standards setter, something Fletcher would have been ideal for. Wouldn't seem wise to have two of them, even if they're different players. But perhaps they and Melkerson/Doidge would have enough quality to see us finish third and attract a better quality of player next year.

Alternatively maybe play Youann and Boyle as a pacey strikeforce, possibly include Dan Mackay. 

I don't know, without big Myk and Nisbet it's just less certain.  

38 minutes ago, Chefki Kuqi said:

Seemingly big Myk off to Poland. I've done little but simp for him this last year so I'm devastated.

Not really sure what the best route to go down is, I see Steven Fletcher's still available. Maybe offload Doidge to Dundee and give the big man one last hurrah in the Premiership. Laidlaw likewise hasn't picked up a club yet, although there's something of a consensus on the illiterate Hibs forum that he's not ready to play first team football yet, albeit from people who are less illiterate and appear to have followed his career in youth football, nor does he appear to be too keen to continue here. 

ALF is here obviously but I thought he was more of a back-up or standards setter, something Fletcher would have been ideal for. Wouldn't seem wise to have two of them, even if they're different players. But perhaps they and Melkerson/Doidge would have enough quality to see us finish third and attract a better quality of player next year.

Alternatively maybe play Youann and Boyle as a pacey strikeforce, possibly include Dan Mackay. 

I don't know, without big Myk and Nisbet it's just less certain.  

Fletcher wont be coming back.  He turned us down last season so that's that.  

I know it sounds idiotic but wouldn't be against a Sam Cosgrove as long as we get another actual decent striker if we need to go down the target man route although would prefer a more exotic name we have never heard of on loan for a year.   Doidge will be gone.   

19 minutes ago, Chefki Kuqi said:

Whoops! I meant Dundee United but I'm not sure if that makes it any better, and no particular why I'm trying to orchestrate a player trade for someone who's currently a free agent. 

Soccer Bundesliga GIF by FC Bayern Munich