5 hours ago, Leith Green said:

This is my big issue with Johnson. He treated the LC Group as training matches last season and we got the result we deserved.

To make this mistake once is stupid, but to have the players turn up yesterday looking unprepared, and for us to finish with that horrendous Newell, Campbell, JDH midfield, tells me he has learned the square root of f**k all in a year.

I was prepared to give him a chance, but not now, its unacceptable.

He deserved all the dugs abuse he got yesterday.

Couldn’t agree more. 

People on Twitter saying the dugs abuse was too far. He absolutely deserved that. 

Here's what we should be more worried about fixing after that shambles. 

Any manager, any owner, any spend, any players and we STILL serve up tepid pish like that every year, regardless.

The only players up for it were the ones not good enough to influence it.  

How come? 

6 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Both Will Fish and Dylan Vente should be available for the home leg next week. You may even see Obita back from injury.

Do new signings not have to be registered before the first leg in order to be eligible for the second?

Edited by Tony Wonder

40 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Do new signings not have to be registered before the first leg in order to be eligible for the second?

Fish was registered beforehand but he played for Man Utd on Tuesday and wouldn’t have been able to fly out with the team due to still being in America but will play on Thursday I suspect.

Don’t think Vente will be available if he’s signed by then.

Johnson deserves everything he gets. Has learned f**k all in the year he's been here. The sign of  a shite manager is having average players and making them worse. I haven't listened to an interview of his in 6 months and I wont start now. Get him to f**k out of this club. I haven't disliked a manger this much since Butcher.

Was at the game yesterday. Two ways of looking at it:

1. For 60 mins our development boys were a good match for Blackpool's first team, including 5 lads who played in the Championship last season.

or

2. There's no one in the development squad pushing for a first team place with the exception of Megwa. MacKay and Melkersen were busy proving why they're not good enough.

That said, spoke to Kensall, Fish, Boyle, SDG and Wollacott yesterday and the mood is good. 

2 hours ago, Diamonds_Are_Forever said:

How many goals can use see Josh Oconnor getting he’s now starting to find his feet getting used to tactics the way we play etc ?

Would like to see him get over 10 goals. 

29 minutes ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Was at the game yesterday. Two ways of looking at it:

1. For 60 mins our development boys were a good match for Blackpool's first team, including 5 lads who played in the Championship last season.

or

2. There's no one in the development squad pushing for a first team place with the exception of Megwa. MacKay and Melkersen were busy proving why they're not good enough.

That said, spoke to Kensall, Fish, Boyle, SDG and Wollacott yesterday and the mood is good. 

Thought our young lads played well yesterday especially Rudi and McAllister. Would be keeping McAllister around the first team. 

Melkersen isn't good enough and it's time we look to move him on. 

Just now, Lyle Lanley said:

Would like to see him get over 10 goals.  

Feel like he could get 15 plus We are planning on playing the same way we played last year attacking football we can pass teams of the park 
wee Muzz has been outstanding since he’s joined aswell both definitely have a big future ahead of themselves 

18 minutes ago, Diamonds_Are_Forever said:

Feel like he could get 15 plus We are planning on playing the same way we played last year attacking football we can pass teams of the park 
wee Muzz has been outstanding since he’s joined aswell both definitely have a big future ahead of themselves 

That's good to know, certainly been keeping an ear out for Airdrie since they've been loaned out. 

47 minutes ago, Chefki Kuqi said:

That's good to know, certainly been keeping an ear out for Airdrie since they've been loaned out. 

Josh has been a good addition this year should be playing everyweek his goals will come has won 2 penalties for us aswell so far

Murray strolled it yesterday and was outstanding against Dundee aswell