3 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

What's this?

Apparently Kensell has been pumping his married PA. Boyle also allegedly been riding the physio… Mucky old club.

4 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Apparently Kensell has been pumping his married PA. Boyle also allegedly been riding the physio… Mucky old club.

Not everyone is an incel like yourself.  

2 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Oh my.

What a tawdry bunch they are.

I mean we knew that anyway, but yeah. Between the persistent racism and the tawdry behaviour of their employees, they are about as rancid a club as you will ever meet.

4 hours ago, Aylo vanal said:

I'd not want my group chats exposed like he says

Find it a bit wild the amount of people coming out with things like this in his defence. I wouldn't give a shiny shite if my group chats were "exposed" or "leaked" because I'm not sitting with folk being racist, homophobic pieces of shit. 

I'm not sure what point these people are trying to make other than an admission of guilt.

6 hours ago, Passionate said:

When did things start to go wrong at Hibs,  was it roundabout the time Jack Ross. Was caught pumping the physio..

5 hours ago, Glen Scotia said:

Wasn't that when he was at Hearts? I may be wrong 

2 hours ago, Crùbag said:

I thought Ben Kensell had been pumping the physio and got her pregnant. Is she Scarlett Johannson?

Let me clear up the pumping confusion;

Stubbsy was pumping the Hibs physio.

Ross was pumping the Hearts physio. 

Rumour is that Ben Kensell has been pumping his married PA and got her pregnant. 

What a club club.

13 minutes ago, St. Jude said:

Rumour is that Ben Kensell has been pumping his married PA and got her pregnant. 

What a club club.

And for the vast majority of the last century or so, Hearts have been pumping Hibs.

20 minutes ago, St. Jude said:

What a f****** club club.

There you go

39 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

7 out of the last 8 posts have been Hearts fans.

Jambos are the P&B virgins desperate for everyone to believe they have popped their cherry.

9 hours ago, LiviLion said:

Find it a bit wild the amount of people coming out with things like this in his defence. I wouldn't give a shiny shite if my group chats were "exposed" or "leaked" because I'm not sitting with folk being racist, homophobic pieces of shit. 

I'm not sure what point these people are trying to make other than an admission of guilt.

Back in the real world,  people have banter and jokes with their mates that's close to the bone etc. 

A joke between two friends might be construed as something it's not as the intent etc is hard to explain without wider context.

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, LiviLion said:

Really? 

I’d be curious to know how old you are. I don’t mean that in a nasty way, I’m genuinely wondering if this is a generational thing. I was sitting on a bus the other day, next to a group of 17-18 year old guys, and they were being so…nice to each other. I can’t remember one nice word or compliment being shared between male friends in my entire youth! It just wasn’t the way we engaged. It was the era of Jackass, Break Stuff and South Park. 

My WhatsApp groups are still full of casual racism (including that towards white people), homophobia (some of the worst coming from my best friend, who is gay) and general all-round, 90s style, Beavis and Butthead-inflected humour that really shouldn’t be seen by the general public. 

I disagree with the hiring of Malky, by the way. I don’t think racists remarks (followed by an apology) are worthy of perpetual castigation, but I think they’re worthy of a permanent removal from something as visible as national football. 

I just think it’s a bit disingenuous to suggest that chat between friends is always PG rated. Maybe it is with younger generations - it certainly isn’t with mine, and most assuredly isn’t with Malky Mckay’s. 

I would just add - it’s quite interesting, I find that WhatsApp chatter doesn’t emanate into the face-to-face realm any more. The friends who joke on my WhatsApps don’t joke the same way when we’re in person. Slow progress, but progress none the less. 

Edited by The Other Foot