Anyone else feel the club has lied to the supporters? We were promised big spending this summer. Instead we’re still stuck with the same old shite midfielders 

I get that it's a lot of work negotiating etc, but you'd have hoped that if we're in a position to chuck 800k at a club for a midfielder that we might have made some inquiries about an alternative in case it didn't work out. Rather than, say, resigning a loanee from last year who is nowhere near as good and not the same type of player. 

1 minute ago, Tommy Tappin said:

No we weren't and no we aren't. 

“ Ben Kensell has promised Hibs fans "significant funds" will be spent on recruitment and that their squad will not be built on loans.“

2 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

“ Ben Kensell has promised Hibs fans "significant funds" will be spent on recruitment and that their squad will not be built on loans.“

Bowie's fees and contract are over £1m by themselves. We were willing to go to £900k for McCowan. 60% are perm deals so far and we're not done yet.

Show me the lies. 

4 minutes ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Bowie's fees and contract are over £1m by themselves. We were willing to go to £900k for McCowan. 60% are perm deals so far and we're not done yet.

Show me the lies. the same central midfield apart from (Kwon) as last season  is not good enough. 

Having the same central midfield apart from Kwon as last season isn’t good enough. 

I’m prepared to be massively criticised if we sign more permanent players in a while. 

I mean we've signed a fair few players this window, whether they're any good the jury remains out. We've been after an attacking midfielder for quite a while now but for me we should have been trying to sign a centreback and goalie of good repute. That might still happen I suppose. 

Apparently Sol Bamba has passed away. Only 39 too. 

Loved him for us and by all accounts he was highly regarded for you lads too.

Was sound as f**k too.