See the more I think about this move for Cummings, the more I think its a wrong move. For me Cummings has to play with another striker who can drop deep and link up play. His most successful period was with Malonga and Holt. Both players dropped deep and held it up which allowed him to stay in the number 9 positon and get on the end of crosses and through balls.

I haven't seen Forest play much but Warburton plays a 4-3-3 there as he did with Rangers, which we know he refused to change up here. I always thought Cummings struggled when he played on his own up top. He needs to improve his link up play and his game with his back to goal or I can see him getting swallowed up by the centre halves down there. 

Edited by St. Jude

18 hours ago, Dave1875 said:

White version of the away kit with green hoops and dark green outlines would be lovely

Don't let CupidStunt know that we want green hoops*, he'll be seething.

Edited by HibsFan

45 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Sparky was just playing in my villages gala day 7s in the same team as a few of my mates, he scored an absolute screamer with his first touch :lol: his team won it, unsurprisingly.

He's back in Magda and lochend park now and again too playing football, boys an utter legend. 

2 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Aye he's really good for doing stuff like that, especially for all the young kids etc. He came to my little brothers presentation and handed out the trophies as well.

Stuff like that doesn't get put in the media though, it's the trying to find bad stories. He's a radge, but a good radge and he does a lot of good and is living the dream.  Imo he's his idol Riordan ten years on and because of social media he can't get away with half as much which has helped develop him as a player.

Sparky or Deeks? There's a call.  

Stuff like that doesn't get put in the media though, it's the trying to find bad stories. He's a radge, but a good radge and he does a lot of good and is living the dream.  Imo he's his idol Riordan ten years on and because of social media he can't get away with half as much which has helped develop him as a player.

Agreed. I found it quite surreal that on Saturday I was at Hamden to see him score twice against England in front of 50,000, then on the Tuesday he's playing with/against my mates down at the local park in the gala day 7s.

22 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Agreed. I found it quite surreal that on Saturday I was at Hamden to see him score twice against England in front of 50,000, then on the Tuesday he's playing with/against my mates down at the local park in the gala day 7s.

:lol: that's Sparky though.

Whittaker back is perfect too. 

58 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

If we do get Whittaker in that's three very good signings, granted Simon Murray is a bit meh.

Cannae wait to see Lennon's first visit to Ibrokes as the Hibees boss. :lol: Whittaker joining Hibs will just multiply the seethe factor for the four asterisks. :D

Hope Hibs get put at Ibrox on day one. Another summer of Sevco fans getting too big for their boots only to be hammered on the park and in the stands by the Hibs. Rangers Media would be superb.

Just now, Dindeleux said:

Hope Hibs get put at Ibrox on day one. Another summer of Sevco fans getting too big for their boots only to be hammered on the park and in the stands by the Hibs. Rangers Media would be superb.

I like your thinking there Dindy, I was just thinking the same. But we all know that Sevco will most likely get Hamilton, Dundee, Kilmarnock, Motherwell and Ross County. All probably in that order to give the **** the best possible start to the season.

Given the above if they struggle and then Hibs are up next at Ibrokes and give them a shafting on their own patch that might send the **** right over the edge. :D

6 hours ago, Bambino7 said:

Deeks is my all time favourite Hibs player, a fucking hero. A legend in my eyes. Love Sparky as well though.

7 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

we will be at home first game. I'd take them at ER. we'd fucking pump them all over the pitch and London Road. it would be a throwback to the good old days, the **** running towards Waverley quicker than they let their club die

8 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

we will be at home first game. I'd take them at ER. we'd fucking pump them all over the pitch and London Road. it would be a throwback to the good old days, the **** running towards Waverley quicker than they let their club die

Hope that week we've got Celtic who in turn are playing a meaningless friendly with AC Milan reserves. That way I might just join in the hilarity.

8 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

I like your thinking there Dindy, I was just thinking the same. But we all know that Sevco will most likely get Hamilton, Dundee, Kilmarnock, Motherwell and Ross County. All probably in that order to give the **** the best possible start to the season.

The absolute state of this.