6 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

mind we won the cup. what a day

WV53-Rangers-v-Hibs.jpg

Thank god none of them are doing a Nicky Law and turning into a dinosaur (This was before Clint Hill came in, mind) :lol:

Spoiler

JS53562275.jpg

It would appear Macron aren't giving us the option of longsleeve shirts either, going by the website.

Was that not an issue with Puma but they released long sleeves later?

1 minute ago, Dave1875 said:

Was that not an issue with Puma but they released long sleeves later?

F**ked if I remember :lol:

Im not that fussed with the home top, but I quite fancy the away long sleeved.

F**ked if I remember :lol:
Im not that fussed with the home top, but I quite fancy the away long sleeved.

Looked at other Macron users. Stoke have long sleeved available on their shop. Here's hoping long sleeve will be available for us later. Short sleeved home ordered for now though

I'm really tired and fed up with the bigotry towards Scotland's two establishment clubs. for years and years we've had some DISGUSTING abuse. Glenn is just another hater. Another one attempting to silence our proud history and glowing future. First they ban our flags, then our banners and then our folk songs. It's an absolute fucking disgrace. I'm sick to the back teeth of it. Our manager, a proud upstanding member of the public who goes about his business quietly and his personal life quietly has been treated to utterly vile sectarian abuse by mindless, reckless morons.

No longer will we remain silent. The Agenda cannot continue and will not be allowed to continue.

Trying way too hard. You are not funny.