Just now, Dominique Malonga said:

:lol:

I quite liked big Sodje. His technical ability was pretty much non existent but he did score goals.

Scored to get us into europe sitting on his arse at Fir Park. 

David Stephens, Michael Hart, Edwin De Graaf, Valdas Trkyas, Victor Pallson, Matt Thornhill, Ricardo Vaz Te, Martin Scott, Johnathan Grounds, Daryl Duffy, Jakub Divis, Richie Towell, Adam Mitter, Junior Agogo, Issiah Osbourne, Pa Kujabi, Sean O'Hanlon, Phil Airey, George Francombe, Tom Soares, Roy O'Donovan, Matt Doherty, Tim Clancy, Paul Cairney, Gary Deegan, Alan Maybury, Shefki Kuqi, Tom Taiwo, Matt Done, Ryan McGivern, Liam Craig, Owain Tudor-Jones, Fraser Mullen, Rowan Vine, James Collins, Michael Nelson, Paul Heffernan, Abellah Zoubir, Danny Haynes, Daniel Boateng, Duncan Watmore, Danny Handling, Ross Caldwell.

Some of the main contributors to the Hibernian FC banter years 2010-14. 

Some Highlights:

Colin Nish upfront on his own away to Maribor in the Europa League

signing Edwin De Graaf and calling him a box to box midfielder who scores goals

Ayr Beating us 1-0 in a replay 

Callum Booth being hailed as a hero because he had a couple of good dribbles

Not Scoring a goal in 7 games

Appointing Billy Brown as assistant 

I'm going through tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing Swanson and McGinn together, I think they could be an excellent pairing. I'm really hoping Shaw gets a start tomorrow along with Murray. Shaw's scored bucket loads for the Hibs and a few for Scotland u20s, hopefully a big chance for him to break through this season.

1 hour ago, St. Jude said:

I'm going through tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing Swanson and McGinn together, I think they could be an excellent pairing. I'm really hoping Shaw gets a start tomorrow along with Murray. Shaw's scored bucket loads for the Hibs and a few for Scotland u20s, hopefully a big chance for him to break through this season.

I love your optimism mate. 

1 hour ago, Bambino7 said:

I love your optimism mate. 

:lol: Granted we need a striker or two but think of this squad compared with some of the previous squads we've had and some of those nightmare names just mentioned.

This is probably the best squad we've had for a top flight season since about 2009.

Edited by St. Jude

Christ, you know it's a slow transfer window when we're reduced to discussing the absolute holocaust that occurred at the club between 2010 and 2014. I've almost managed to wipe the majority of it from my mind. I have a deep loathing for the vast majority of jokers that turned out for us during that period.

I had a rather unnatural dislike for this c**t, despite his screamer against Aberdeen and I wasn't even that bothered when someone smashed his jaw in George St.

595d28cf25fe0_garydeegan.jpg.091df61be756f6bf4521e6505cee89ab.jpg

There, I said it.

The worst thing wasn't how shite Deegan was. It was that there was about 12 shite defensive mids on the books with him.

Couldn't even go Hibs on FM that year because the squad was a horribly unbalanced, all newly signed instant seethe quit effort.

Edited by Alan Stubbs

5 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

David Stephens, Michael Hart, Edwin De Graaf, Valdas Trkyas, Victor Pallson, Matt Thornhill, Ricardo Vaz Te, Martin Scott, Johnathan Grounds, Daryl Duffy, Jakub Divis, Richie Towell, Adam Mitter, Junior Agogo, Issiah Osbourne, Pa Kujabi, Sean O'Hanlon, Phil Airey, George Francombe, Tom Soares, Roy O'Donovan, Matt Doherty, Tim Clancy, Paul Cairney, Gary Deegan, Alan Maybury, Shefki Kuqi, Tom Taiwo, Matt Done, Ryan McGivern, Liam Craig, Owain Tudor-Jones, Fraser Mullen, Rowan Vine, James Collins, Michael Nelson, Paul Heffernan, Abellah Zoubir, Danny Haynes, Daniel Boateng, Duncan Watmore, Danny Handling, Ross Caldwell.

Some of the main contributors to the Hibernian FC banter years 2010-14. 

Some Highlights:

Colin Nish upfront on his own away to Maribor in the Europa League

signing Edwin De Graaf and calling him a box to box midfielder who scores goals

Ayr Beating us 1-0 in a replay 

Callum Booth being hailed as a hero because he had a couple of good dribbles

Not Scoring a goal in 7 games

Appointing Billy Brown as assistant 

Not buying Griffiths, and then buying James Collins. That must be up there.

Deegan wasn't the worst, I just couldn't stand the c**t.

Tudor-Jones, Thornhill, Taiwo, Osbourne, Soares.

What the actual f**k were we doing ?