1 minute ago, Leith Green said:

Me when i get that photobook

James May GIF by DriveTribe

Pure and utter disgrace and ungrateful God Dammit.  We took surveys of our fans and placed big screens.

Don't you know or understand the kind of Club Club we are becoming??  

2 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Shame we couldn't opt out of receiving the photobook. 

As I made a complete shop front of my ST renewal, after it was fixed the girl in the ticket office told me I will get 2 x packs and hence 2 x photobooks 🤪

In rather better news, if you are part of HSL they have a table for 10 at the Pioneers hospitality and you can opt into a free draw for every match this season (winner gets a ticket for them and a pal).

2 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

As I made a complete shop front of my ST renewal, after it was fixed the girl in the ticket office told me I will get 2 x packs and hence 2 x photobooks 🤪

In rather better news, if you are part of HSL they have a table for 10 at the Pioneers hospitality and you can opt into a free draw for every match this season (winner gets a ticket for them and a pal).

That free food and drink or am I pawning the telly if won?

1 hour ago, Hoose Rice said:

Hold the fort - wheres this ambitious club who wins stuff crap came from?  Our team is full of guff and random punts and just got emptied from the LC through a mixture of management on the playing side and non playing side - staff all brought to the club by RG and his boy.  The team has went completely backwards since this new recruitment pish came into place by RG. 

A loan is hardly his own money as investment and will get back what he bought the club for when he sells.  As it stands his tenure has been rank and getting worse on the pitch and in the stands.   We sacked Maloney because there was massive concerns on season ticket sales for this season so not sure how you can say Gordon wants rid of the core support.  Part of the issue is he hasnt a clue how to run a football club. 

Full of guff and punts and gone backwards compared to the endless trail of success that preceded his tenure aye?

How do you know what he'll get for it when he sells it? How much money did STF get compared to what he spent?

So if you loan me a fiver and don't see it again for at least five years, that wasn't your own money, no?

Cool, got a fiver I can borrow...actually make it an even £20. Don't worry about it, it's hardly your money, right?

43 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Sadly not. Shame as I would have went just to sit and boo. 

10 minutes ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Full of guff and punts and gone backwards compared to the endless trail of success that preceded his tenure aye?

How do you know what he'll get for it when he sells it? How much money did STF get compared to what he spent?

So if you loan me a fiver and don't see it again for at least five years, that wasn't your own money, no?

Cool, got a fiver I can borrow...actually make it an even £20. Don't worry about it, it's hardly your money, right?

Yes.  We won the Scottish Cup a couple of years before he came in.  There was the platform to build.  All washed away to the current state.  Even the season before last finished 3rd, time to build and improve...in comes Ian Gordon, rips everything up, Ross ddnt agree, got sacked and look at the mess now.  "Rockys been decent this season" against part time pap we still lost out to in the LC groups.  The boy is utter pap and will be found out big time next week. 

STF wrote off a lot of money and also cleared money loaned to the club for the stands.  Rons put in nothing much to the club.  The money he paid to purchase it doesnt go to the club. 

So far yes, but over time the money will be paid back.  Hardly a gift or personal investment.  Lets not pretend Rons putting his own cash into the club.  I wonder why not?  Hardly skint is the guy but wants his cash back while letting his son play football manager with the footballing side that has went so far backwards over the past year. 

All these new commercial partnerships are fine and dandy but are nothing in comparison with crap cup runs, no European football and losses from finishing bottom 6 and missing the cash from a home match v Herz and Celtc.  

Edited by Hoose Rice

1 hour ago, Lyle Lanley said:

I signed up for the AST when it was first introduced due to the loyalty points getting scrapped. Was guranteed a ticket for each game with the loyalty points system. Like you said most away games anyone will get a ticket but for games at Tynecastle etc it's a pain in the arse. You could attend every game in the league/cup but miss out on a Tynecastle/Ibrox/Celtic Park ticket. The loyalty points need to come back. 

The thing that worries me around away tickets for games like that this season is that we seem to have just decided that we’ll not bother announcing when tickets go on sale until about half an hour before. Nearly got caught out for the Bonnyrigg game with that. They’ve also done away with the away tickets section on the website so you end up having to scroll through the twitter account to find out the info half the time.

2 minutes ago, Hibee_Hibernian said:

The thing that worries me around away tickets for games like that this season is that we seem to have just decided that we’ll not bother announcing when tickets go on sale until about half an hour before. Nearly got caught out for the Bonnyrigg game with that. They’ve also done away with the away tickets section on the website so you end up having to scroll through the twitter account to find out the info half the time.

So much for the new and improved comms team.  Everything was shit when Ron came in and new everything top notch so he blabs.  Apart from actual commutation about the important things like away tickets for supporters and communicating that Rocky is suspended for a game and cant play. 

15 minutes ago, Hibee_Hibernian said:

With the AST. We always get told when money comes out of our bank account for tickets usuallly 2 days before. 

Communcation at the club could be a lot better with ticket news. 

29 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Yes.  We won the Scottish Cup a couple of years before he came in.  There was the platform to build.  All washed away to the current state.  Even the season before last finished 3rd, time to build and improve...in comes Ian Gordon, rips everything up, Ross ddnt agree, got sacked and look at the mess now.  "Rockys been decent this season" against part time pap we still lost out to in the LC groups.  The boy is utter pap and will be found out big time next week. 

STF wrote off a lot of money and also cleared money loaned to the club for the stands.  Rons put in nothing much to the club.  The money he paid to purchase it doesnt go to the club. 

So far yes, but over time the money will be paid back.  Hardly a gift or personal investment.  Lets not pretend Rons putting his own cash into the club.  I wonder why not?  Hardly skint is the guy but wants his cash back while letting his son play football manager with the footballing side that has went so far backwards over the past year. 

All these new commercial partnerships are fine and dandy but are nothing in comparison with crap cup runs, no European football and losses from finishing bottom 6 and missing the cash from a home match v Herz and Celtc.  

I like that we're debating rather than exchanging insults here @Hoose Rice, makes a change for online forums. 

Respectfully disagree with a couple of points. 

1st Para - Ross fell out with Mathie for the abomination that was last summer's transfer window, not Ian Gordon.

2nd Para - Hibs annual accounts specifically director's loan accounts would disagree with you there. 

3rd Para - He's not supposed to be gifting us money, although I think some entitled Hibees thinks he should do everything for the good of the fine upstanding supportive stakeholders. Any business person who invests has to get their money from somewhere. RG didn't borrow to buy Hibs, it was his money.  The supporters have decided that Ian Gordon has a lot more say than he does. He doesn't offer deals, he doesn't close deals, he doesn't negotiate. He's head administrator,but people who want to blame/hate him have decided he's our chief scout. He's not.  

4th Para - They compensate for poor cup runs, as do player sales. It's contingency planning for what happens when you let Mathie and Ross sign James Scott. 

11 minutes ago, Tommy Tappin said:

I like that we're debating rather than exchanging insults here @Hoose Rice, makes a change for online forums. 

Respectfully disagree with a couple of points. 

1st Para - Ross fell out with Mathie for the abomination that was last summer's transfer window, not Ian Gordon.

2nd Para - Hibs annual accounts specifically director's loan accounts would disagree with you there. 

3rd Para - He's not supposed to be gifting us money, although I think some entitled Hibees thinks he should do everything for the good of the fine upstanding supportive stakeholders. Any business person who invests has to get their money from somewhere. RG didn't borrow to buy Hibs, it was his money.  The supporters have decided that Ian Gordon has a lot more say than he does. He doesn't offer deals, he doesn't close deals, he doesn't negotiate. He's head administrator,but people who want to blame/hate him have decided he's our chief scout. He's not.  

4th Para - They compensate for poor cup runs, as do player sales. It's contingency planning for what happens when you let Mathie and Ross sign James Scott. 

No worries mate - we all want whats best for the club and everyone has their own opinion. 

Both I heard, they punted Mathie and made him the scapegoat and in time recruitment has got worse.  Seems the thing to do just now is blame the past on everything even when ' nothing to suggest replacements have improved.  They wanted Ross out for their own guy, fair enough if someone was lined up!  Instead we ended up with a yes man rookie coach way out his depth. 

Again loans, money that will be repaid.  Why doesn't he put his money at his ideas?  Gets to do whatever he wants and doesnt lose a penny long term doesn't sit right with me.  He doesn't have to be accountable for anything in that case and everyone else pays the price including the support. 

Wouldn't care personally if on the pitch it was working but hes already admitted recently we are way behind Hertz and Aberdeen in terms of income coming into the club.  How can that be with 5k more season tickets sold than AFC if Ben is doing such a wonderful job?

If Ian Gordon doesn't have as much say as we think on transfers then who else does?  Whos part of recruitment or are we not meant to know?  There is no hate, they are just doing a really really shit job for the first team and have done since Gordon came in.

We shouldn't need to compensate for bottom 6, it simply shouldn't have happened.  You pick out James Scott the one signing they made but miss out the loads of shit Gordon has brought to the club including Chris the American Shitemare Mueller and the money he was on.  Not a loan signing like Scott. 

Bottom 6 was because Jack didn't get the backing, brought in Shaun fkn Maloney and signed him a pocket full of piss while selling Boyle.

Peace now as its getting me down reallising and highlighting how utter shan its got and theres no improvement on the horizon.