I think a fair load of what we signed last Summer was pish but a couple of gems in there. I'm a big Myko fan but I'll agree that he's been injured too much to count him as an outright success, that said when he was playing he was in my view even better than Nisbet. Miller looked very good at the end of the season too, but again the injury throughout not very good. Rocky seemed to be doing alright, then injured. Definitely a pattern here, but Fish and Youann at-least weren't injured and were generally good to excellent when played.

Again I think last Summer's recruitment bares some positive reflection, it looked god awful at the time but I don't really get why people can't re-evaluate. 

7 hours ago, Chefki Kuqi said:

I think a fair load of what we signed last Summer was pish but a couple of gems in there. I'm a big Myko fan but I'll agree that he's been injured too much to count him as an outright success, that said when he was playing he was in my view even better than Nisbet. Miller looked very good at the end of the season too, but again the injury throughout not very good. Rocky seemed to be doing alright, then injured. Definitely a pattern here, but Fish and Youann at-least weren't injured and were generally good to excellent when played.

Again I think last Summer's recruitment bares some positive reflection, it looked god awful at the time but I don't really get why people can't re-evaluate. 

I read an article yesterday about how Guardiola’s frequent line-up changes has prevented serious long term injuries at City and thus contributed to their status as champion.

Why don’t we just sign 40 world class players and do the same? Sometimes wonder if LJ and the gang are asleep at the wheel. 

44 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

No McKirdy in the team today. 

You should keep that comment to paste loads this incoming season.

Another recruitment team master stroke.  At least they showed they could spunk loads of money on a worse player than the owl guy. 

33 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

You should keep that comment to paste loads this incoming season.

Another recruitment team master stroke.  At least they showed they could spunk loads of money on a worse player than the owl guy. 

1-0 to Edinburgh City. 

I better prepare my Johnson out posts shortly. BBF9198E-6D77-4ACC-85BE-7FF9ACD29277.png.33c4784dd49a10711583b52475b0886e.png

9 minutes ago, jacobsladder said:

As an Edinburgh City fan watching the game I’m just a wee bit curious - does Lee Johnson normally keep his team out at half time and getting them to sit on the pitch lol 

No hes a bit of a David Brent wannabe plumb though.  Surprises me not hes gone all Phil Brown.