14 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Anyone seen the rumour on Twitter Dhanda has rejected Hearts to sign for us. 

I had, and was frustrated but I am tempted to say it's bollocks as 👇👇👇

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Am i allowed to say i think this is a strange signing for Hibs and just puts more money into unbalancing an already unbalanced midfield?

I agree with this - Dhanda is a skillful and fairly rapid attacker..... Seems to be a slot already filled for the men in green?

4 minutes ago, Tommy Tappin said:

I am sorry the lad has had more than his fair share of health issues, but I can't believe that actual money was paid for the guy.

1 hour ago, Raith69 said:

Been rumoured both in the summer and this window that we are interested in Stevenson, what do you guys think?

Hes from your neck of the woods, still stays there and iirc was a boyhood Rovers fan.

He is in with the bricks at Hibs, but maybe if he was desperate to get regular fitba?

Still very reliable for us, but only used sparingly now.

Lovely guy, nobody in fitba has a bad word to say about him.

1 hour ago, Raith69 said:

Been rumoured both in the summer and this window that we are interested in Stevenson, what do you guys think?

I don’t think our squad is big enough or strong enough to do without Lewis until the summer.  I think he’s better than Obita at left back too and wish he was starting more. 

5 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Europa League playoff? 

Nah mate, lower your expectations based on what you witness on the pitch.  At this rate I’m hoping Saturdays game is postponed so we stay in the cup a bit longer than last year (shut it vinnie). 

12 minutes ago, Tommy Tappin said:

No I don't think that they have. Once Forfar dump us out of the cup on Saturday they might, though. 

Never fear, with the season over it will be a great chance to blood hunners of yooth for the rest of the season.   I await that spin also. 

26 minutes ago, Tommy Tappin said:

No I don't think that they have. Once Forfar dump us out of the cup on Saturday they might, though. 

Couldn't care about the cups these days. More interested in us building state of the art facilities instead. 

1 minute ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Couldn't care about the cups these days. More interested in us building state of the art facilities instead. 

God bless the new training pitch coming soon.  It will help JDH's ability of not being completely fucking shit tenfold. 

3 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

I think he’s better than Obita at left back too and wish he was starting more. 

I know you are pissed off at the moment, but.....................