8 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Don't think we'll get third but still in the hunt for Europe. 

Would anyone be happy with Top 6 but missing out on Europe then do big business in the summer with the investment and finish 3rd next season? 

As Jimmy Greaves once said, 'there's no tomorrow in football' 

Hearts have already had a 2 season head start, we could do without giving them a third. 

11 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Don't think we'll get third but still in the hunt for Europe. 

Would anyone be happy with Top 6 but missing out on Europe then do big business in the summer with the investment and finish 3rd next season? 

I would just be happy to stop losing to Hearts. Nothing else matters.

39 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

I would just be happy to stop losing to Hearts. Nothing else matters.

Good news for you on that one, mate.

When Hearts went into administration the playing field was levelled and this ushered in a period of Hibs dominance.

Right? 🤭

3 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

Good news for you on that one, mate.

When Hearts went into administration the playing field was levelled and this ushered in a period of Hibs dominance.

Right? 🤭

Perhaps you can put all those TripAdvisor reviews for the "skyline view" restaurant in your "awards won since Admin" column instead?

Or maybe the "biggest fan owned fitba club" award?

These are the tangibles we all love and aspire to........

1 minute ago, Leith Green said:

Perhaps you can put all those TripAdvisor reviews for the "skyline view" restaurant in your "awards won since Admin" column instead?

Or maybe the "biggest fan owned fitba club" award?

These are the tangibles we all love and aspire to........

I think the tangibles you aspire to are all the actual football matches we win against you.

5 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

I think the tangibles you aspire to are all the actual football matches we win against you.

I dont think you really understand what tangible means.

Here is a list of those clubs* who have won at least one trophy in the seasons since Hearts went into their self inflicted administration in 2013 - 

St Mirren, Aberdeen, Hibs, Inverness Caley Thistle, St Johnstone (x3) 

Seems like the self proclaimed "big" club have won - checks notes - f**k all since that playing field was levelled.

Laugh Lol GIF by The Great Pottery Throw Down

*non Celtic and Rangers

I dont think you really understand what tangible means.

Here is a list of those clubs* who have won at least one trophy in the seasons since Hearts went into their self inflicted administration in 2013 - 

St Mirren, Aberdeen, Hibs, Inverness Caley Thistle, St Johnstone (x3) 

Seems like the self proclaimed "big" club have won - checks notes - f**k all since that playing field was levelled.

Laugh Lol GIF by The Great Pottery Throw Down

*non Celtic and Rangers

An enjoyable take that winning football matches is not a tangible outcome for a football club competing in football competitions.

I fear it is you who has not grasped that words often have more than one meaning.

Anyway. Point stands. We win, you lose, and you are fuming about it.

😎

Just now, VincentGuerin said:

An enjoyable take that winning football matches is not a tangible outcome for a football club competing in football competitions.

I fear it is you who has not grasped that words often have more than one meaning.

Anyway. Point stands. We win, you lose, and you are fuming about it.

😎

Not winning those competitions then?

Jon Stewart GIF

What a fanny..........................

Just now, Leith Green said:

Not winning those competitions then?

Jon Stewart GIF

What a fanny..........................

I fear you've lost the ability to read, and, as usual, jumped in with both feet and made yourself look silly.

Go back and read the post I replied to. I'll accept your apology and climbdown after you've done that.

As an aside, I reckon I'll have seen Hearts win more derbies at Easter Road than you've seen Hibs win derbies full stop.

You hate that, don't you? It eats away at you, doesn't it?

Good.

😎

Just now, VincentGuerin said:

I fear you've lost the ability to read, and, as usual, jumped in with both feet and made yourself look silly.

Go back and read the post I replied to. I'll accept your apology and climbdown after you've done that.

As an aside, I reckon I'll have seen Hearts win more derbies at Easter Road than you've seen Hibs win derbies full stop.

You hate that, don't you? It eats away at you, doesn't it?

Good.

😎

You introduced the question of records since your administration so its fair game - as far as I am concerned - to question just how successful your team has been.*

I have listed those clubs that have enjoyed tangible success since then - Hearts dont figure, and havent figured for 12 years.

Hearts have not won anything since they went into admin. **

There is no debate about this - Hearts have been a massive failure since admin, underperforming against teams with a fraction of the budget, failing to win any trophies, pretending that they "didnt want to win the League Cup v St Mirren".

All this despite the 3rd largest budget, including £5m a year from Anderson.

Climbdown? Have a word with yourself you tedious erse.

You introduced the question of records since your administration so its fair game - as far as I am concerned - to question just how successful your team has been.*

I have listed those clubs that have enjoyed tangible success since then - Hearts dont figure, and havent figured for 12 years.

Hearts have not won anything since they went into admin. **

There is no debate about this - Hearts have been a massive failure since admin, underperforming against teams with a fraction of the budget, failing to win any trophies, pretending that they "didnt want to win the League Cup v St Mirren".

All this despite the 3rd largest budget, including £5m a year from Anderson.

Climbdown? Have a word with yourself you tedious erse.

Jumps into conversation about Hibs never winning derbies without reading.

Realises he's made an arse of it. Again.

Is fuming.

Another day with LeithGreen. 🤣

2 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Jumps into conversation about Hibs never winning derbies without reading.

Realises he's made an arse of it. Again.

Is fuming.

Another day with LeithGreen. 🤣

You made it about league matches. 

We made it about silverware. 

Capeesh?

1 hour ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Not a fan of her 16 studio albums?

I just had to check if you were taking the piss, never knew she done anything before or after cornflake girl, genuinely shocked at this.

1 minute ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Capeesh?

He spends all his spare time trawling Hibs net, hes one of those.

Doubtless he will respond to you because he "needs the last word" every time.

Tedious as.........

1 minute ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Capeesh?

Ok. Let's make it about the fact that The Big Team have more than twice as many Big Cups, 33% more Wee Cups, and more than 50% more trophies overall than The Wee Team.

As well as the greatest derby record in the world.

Capeesh? 😎

4 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Ok. Let's make it about the fact that The Big Team have more than twice as many Big Cups, 33% more Wee Cups, and more than 50% more trophies overall than The Wee Team.

As well as the greatest derby record in the world.

Capeesh? 😎

No, I'm not capeesh, not even close to capeesh, because we're talking 2013 the present day, as you know, but you have to deflect, because you have no comeback against fact, because that's what you do, that's your character, that's who you are. 

Since your club sent businesses to their financial death, since your disgraced club made sure that mortgages and wages couldn't be paid by suppliers to your club, since your club needed a bent politician to bail your club out of your club's rightful fate, your club haven't won a trophy. Not one. None. Nada. Zip. K-all. 

We've won a trophy, had to beat your big brothers to win it too, loads of other clubs have won trophies since your club was brought down to size, YOUR CLUB hasn't.

You've had the money, you've had the let offs, your club is the turd that just won't flush until we make it flush via a vote, but despite all the advantages, other teams bigger and smaller, have won domestic trophies, your club hasn't.

Your club wandered into administration when the absent father, who couldn't even prove that he was the actual father, went missing rather than be associated with your club. Your club was unwanted, unloved, the literal b*****d of Scottish football, all thanks to how it'd treated those who supplied them.

No matter the money your club has had since then, your club continues to spit on the hands that feed you, no matter the players, no matter the forgiven debt, your club just spunks cash for no return due to their birthright of entitlement delusion.

Your club is Scotland's greatest living sporting liability. 

We've won silverware since the great levelling. Your club hasn't.