Queen's Park 2017/18

I see that Regan has been bumping his gums in the press about the Hampden lease. Talk of moving games around the country. Good luck drawing lots between home/away for a Celtic v Rangers semi-final. Also, transporting 40,000 fans from each side along the same railways and motorways to Edinburgh, that’ll work as well. 

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, shawfield shed boy said:

You.ll be fucked if/when scotland leave. That.ll make me smile

We own the property, so we’ll simply sell it for housing in the worst case scenario. We’d have money to burn and I’d be very much in favour of a symbolic KLF style ritual in the Broadwood car park, which you rent from the cooncil. How is the old income stream these days? Still bringing in enough to pay <redacted for legal reasons>?

25 minutes ago, shawfield shed boy said:

You.ll be fucked if/when scotland leave. That.ll make me smile

Mind that time you made a spectacular c**t of yourself on here and got yer arse handed to you on a plate?

That made me smile

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/185540-dodgy-web-sites-that-dont-look-it/

Mind that time you made a spectacular c**t of yourself on here and got yer arse handed to you on a plate?

That made me smile

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/185540-dodgy-web-sites-that-dont-look-it/

Not really. Though I would be embarassed if i tried to the big cheese then shat it. Imagine a choir boy like you would do same.

We own the property, so we’ll simply sell it for housing in the worst case scenario. We’d have money to burn and I’d be very much in favour of a symbolic KLF style ritual in the Broadwood car park, which you rent from the cooncil. How is the old income stream these days? Still bringing in enough to pay ?

In a bad place just now but time is a healer....

53 minutes ago, shawfield shed boy said:

Not really. Though I would be embarassed if i tried to the big cheese then shat it. Imagine a choir boy like you would do same.

Can anyone translate this gibberish?

1 hour ago, Smokiejohn said:

Brave talk for a team sitting in League 2 relegation play off spot emoji106.png.

Shocking knowledge of  the bottom league,  all the more surprising for someone who supports a team that has spent 65/70 of the last seasons there.

9 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

He thinks you're a QP fan so don't feel so bad. Having "Smokie" in your user name would be enough for most people. But we're talking Clyde fans.....

Didn't think an Arbroath fan would lower themself to put Queens Park as their team.

Whatever floats yer boat I suppose.

Archived