Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

6 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

There have been some great posts on this thread (and some downright horrific ones - ref. Isa) but this is a belter...well played!

It's all subjective, no doubt influenced by where you stand it all.

4 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

Let's make this abundantly clear, give it a bloody rest.

If I didn't know any better I could interpret that as a threat.

1 minute ago, Jason King said:

Any clubs had anything officially from the SJFA around the PWG yet?

Not yet, apparently TJ is away for an interview to be the next editor of the North Korea Gazette. They said they were impressed with his work in relaying news to his members in Scotland.

No matter what everyone’s opinion is on the pyramid I think everyone will be I agreement that you post a load of shite.

Wtf was that banned post all about.

Just now, Isabel Goudie said:

Previous posts from you have been far from subjective! Whether I am pro pyramid or not also has completely nothing to do with my feelings on Nazi & Pravda references, a place where i imagine 99.99% of P&B posters stand - apart from your good self of course.

1 hour ago, Burnie_man said:

You need to up your game Heed.

Anyway back to Pyramids. What are the pies like in the EoS? Could be a major factor in whether clubs move.

Lothian Thistle Hutchison Vale - not great.  But then I'm used to Oliphants Steak and Haggis pies at Linlithgow.

3 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

No matter what everyone’s opinion is on the pyramid I think everyone will be I agreement that you post a load of shite.

Wtf was that banned post all about.

Eh, I think I know what you tried to say there and will respectfully disagree!

Eh naw, no one was a Nazi. Just to recap, the banned reference was to a group who, to save their own skins, betrayed their own people in the most appalling way, but inevitably it never saved their skins and they suffered a horrible fate regardless, used as a metaphor! Pravda was the Soviet Union but a relentless and ruthless propaganda machine, used as a metaphor! Ring any bells?

You compared people looking to change Scottish football for the better to people who contributed to the Nazi regime and the holocaust. Stop trying to justify your actions its absolutely embarrassing. Perhaps you should become a wikipedia editor as you seem to spend enough time on it scouring for veiled references.
Reading your posts is akin to someone who is a flat earther making smug digs at those who believe we live on a round planet, its a genuinely staggeringly breathtaking lack of self awareness.
This is reflected by your absolute lack of understanding as to Godwins law, arguing that it wasn’t a breach of Godwins law because you believed you were right was a particular highlight of mine.

Lothian Thistle Hutchison Vale - not great.  But then I'm used to Oliphants Steak and Haggis pies at Linlithgow.

Steak and haggis, now yer talking. You guys are moving to the EoS arent you? [emoji23]

44 minutes ago, Isabel Goudie said:

Eh naw, no one was a Nazi. Just to recap, the banned reference was to a group who, to save their own skins, betrayed their own people in the most appalling way, but inevitably it never saved their skins and they suffered a horrible fate regardless, used as a metaphor! Pravda was the Soviet Union but a relentless and ruthless propaganda machine, used as a metaphor! Ring any bells?

Ah, so no one is a Nazi, they are like Nazis because of an opinion they hold about the restructuring of lower league football in Scotland?

And anyone holding a different view to you is engaging in some cold war Soviet style propaganda campaign?

Have I got that right?

One more question, where do the moneys fit in?

Ah, so no one is a Nazi, they are like Nazis because of an opinion they hold about the restructuring of lower league football in Scotland?
And anyone holding a different view to you is engaging in some cold war Soviet style propaganda campaign?
Have I got that right?
One more question, where do the moneys fit in?

Im pretty sure the Nazis paid the Jewish Ghetto police so the simile still works.

Seriously people. Get a grip.

If you want to discuss anything other than football, juniors, pyramid etc. please take it somewhere else.

Start a new thread and have your pissing contest there instead of clogging up this forum with your inherent shite.

2 hours ago, Robert James said:

Bad luck as Montrose have just won promotion, probably spurred on by rumours that you might join the pyramid. Perhaps the Wee Rose didn't fancy their chances when they had to play against you every season.

Sorry,it  isn't happening apparently !  Or is it ?

Wrong Montrose you refer to  (Montrose Roselea) - I was being ironic in my previous post 

5 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

You compared people looking to change Scottish football for the better to people who contributed to the Nazi regime and the holocaust. Stop trying to justify your actions its absolutely embarrassing. Perhaps you should become a wikipedia editor as you seem to spend enough time on it scouring for veiled references.
Reading your posts is akin to someone who is a flat earther making smug digs at those who believe we live on a round planet, its a genuinely staggeringly breathtaking lack of self awareness.
This is reflected by your absolute lack of understanding as to Godwins law, arguing that it wasn’t a breach of Godwins law because you believed you were right was a particular highlight of mine.

It is my belief that there are a significant amount of people on this forum, using this thread, to bring about the capitulation of Junior Football, in favour of a pyramid which I consider to be utterly flawed. There is something particularly unpalatable about this and comparing it to one of the worst examples of treacherous behaviour in recent history is my prerogative and make no apologies. Your attempts at discrediting me with snide comments will have no bearing on my determination to expose this.

As for Godwin's Law, if taken literally then the mere mention of Hitler would suggest that the debate is lost, but of course we all know that can't possibly be right as in the right context such an analogy would be correct. My reference was not to Hitler and was in the context of treason, therefore appropriate to my point.