Premier League 2017-2018

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But in saying that I thought McTominay had an excellent game, I'll be injured for the upcoming Scotland games though!!!

12 minutes ago, EdTheDuck said:

Possession is nine tenths of f**k all

The plethora of stats over the last couple of seasons has been ridiculous mainly because they are meaningless without context.  

23 minutes ago, EdTheDuck said:

Possession is nine tenths of f**k all

There is only one stat that matters and Man Utd had 2 of those to Liverpool's 1

On the Scotland front, looks as though Oliver Burke is getting a start for West Brom.

And apparantly Burke was involved in the opener for West Brom.  It's being described by Charlie Nicholas on Soccer Saturday so I don't really understand what happened but apparently Burke did well to set up the goal

4 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

And apparantly Burke was involved in the opener for West Brom.  It's being described by Charlie Nicholas on Soccer Saturday so I don't really understand what happened but apparently Burke did well to set up the goal

Does make you sit there and think, doesn't it?

4 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Of course on telly you are correct however after watching the 1985 European Cup Final as an 11 year old Liverpool is a club that I was never going to like. Early memories have defo shaped that Rab.

You’ve seen yourself recently with your own club you shouldn’t let the actions of a few allow sweeping judgements to be made. 

Archived