The Celtic All Seasons thread

1 hour ago, Dele said:

I have no more reputation points to give today. If someone could supply both of Bairnardo and accies1874's latest posts with one green point each it would be greatly appreciated. 

I'm in the same boat.

44 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Electric pope. It’s better for the environment.

Electrifying the pope? That could be a popular suggestion in certain circles...

2 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Maybe he wants to sit on the bench with Armstrong at Southampton. 

2 hours ago, Empty It said:
2 hours ago, Dele said:
You mean, he doesn't want to get a medal and go down in Celtic history as a player who got the club past the group stage in Europe? 

Or he's a young guy who doesn't want to sit on the bench at parkhead and waste away the best years of his career like many others before him, think Allan & Riordan.

and GMS. and in fact Armstrong at Celtic who sat on the bench for a season until Celtic were able to appoint a manager who knew how to play him. 

44 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Aye, they impostors are never as good as the originals;)

Pacific shelf haven't done too badly, some would say that they've been quite magnificent.

First you cheap out and appoint Lennon, then you can’t afford the wages for a youth player from Motherwell and now Liam Lindsay turns you down to sign for Stoke.

It’s been a bad summer for Celtic Football Club.

I bought a treble treble fridge magnet, so swings and roundabouts.

28 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

First you cheap out and appoint Lennon, then you can’t afford the wages for a youth player from Motherwell and now Liam Lindsay turns you down to sign for Stoke.

It’s been a bad summer for Celtic Football Club.

How much do the jags get from Lindsay deal?

27 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Your post is a disgrace and laughable Liam Lindsay went for less than 400 grand and your club accepted it what a fecking joke.

Roughly another £300,000 coming our way now!! He was sold cheaply but I cant think of many Scottish born central defenders playing in the Scottish leagues that have gone for over £600,000!! Astonished, given their central defensive frailties and the fact that he is a massive fan, that Celtic didnt swoop in for him at 2 mill

Edited by Sting777

23 minutes ago, Sting777 said:

Roughly another £300,000 coming our way now!! He was sold cheaply but I cant think of many Scottish born central defenders playing in the Scottish leagues that have gone for over £600,000!! Astonished, given their central defensive frailties and the fact that he is a massive fan, that Celtic didnt swoop in for him at 2 mill

I'm still astonished no club in Scotland didn't get him at £360.000 before he went to England.
So that makes it £660.000 nearer the price he should've gone for in the first place.

3 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I'm still astonished no club in Scotland didn't get him at £360.000 before he went to England.
So that makes it £660.000 nearer the price he should've gone for in the first place.

Agreed. Really amazed he isnt at Celtic Park at either of the prices he has went for!! Celtic’s loss!!

Edited by Sting777