Friendly results 2017/18

47 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

If you go on the YouTube page for it, and type "GIF" in before YouTube in the address, you'll be able to make a gif of it..

Cheers.

As I'm a bit of a technofuckwit, can you advise so I set it to appear at the bottom of all my posts?

I think having that piece of sheer footballing magnificence to view will compensate for the drivel I post above it :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cheers.
As I'm a bit of a technofuckwit, can you advise so I set it to appear at the bottom of all my posts?
I think having that piece of sheer footballing magnificence to view will compensate for the drivel I post above it [emoji4]

I'm not sure how it works in terms of a sig tbh, I tried before with his run in the Final and it didn't like it. Can only guess you could delete your current sig (if you have one), then just paste the link in as a bare text, let it format itself automatically and see if it accepts it.

• 2 weeks later...

Been a weird pre season for the MSM

Celtic pump Sunderland. CL beckons.

ST J pump Sunderland but they will struggle this season and TW should go to Hearts.

Sevco can't beat St J in pre season twice and get humiliated in Europe but will finish second.

Above AFC who have pumped St J and still in Europe.

It's all very confusing.

Archived