The Hamilton Relegation Thread

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^^^ doing it wrong.
You seriously never had a wet mattress spud? What kind of women do you go with? Even after you've finished you surely leave a pile of jizz that oozes oot when you're cuddling the real doll. I'd  feel dirty because it's NDDs burd, he's been there. I don't pish on burds no, no really into watersports. A mates ex burd was into it, he found out by accident so he says. He had a video on his phone the dirty b*****d, you could clearly see it was him and his ex. No nice at all.

The sheets get wet but the mattress protector protects the mattress. That's why I asked because you would need to be pishing to soak through to the mattress. What do you do? Change the straw?

26 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

The sheets get wet but the mattress protector protects the mattress. That's why I asked because you would need to be pishing to soak through to the mattress. What do you do? Change the straw?

I'd post a picture but I've already had 2 warning points for that.

10 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Pretty poor and killie would have to pay us a pretty sizeable development fee. So I'm all for it.

I really doubt we will pay a fee. Be some aggrement with you's %sell on fee, same as we done with Dom thomas from motherwell

3 minutes ago, ki11ie said:

I really doubt we will pay a fee. Be some aggrement with you's %sell on fee, same as we done with Dom thomas from motherwell

Accies are due a development fee. If you don't offer one, it'll go to tribunal and they'll get it that way. Was Dom Thomas not still under contract? Motherwell were obviously happy to cut their losses. Brophy has turned down a new contract with Accies, so they'll be wanting to maximise what they get for him.

Archived