The Hamilton Relegation Thread

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two admins in 7 years. Yeah, St Johnstone are clearly the joke here.[emoji23]

This is the problem with this country in a nutshell.

f**k if we were in the US we'd be getting applauded for having a go, plus picking ourselves up, dusting ourselves down and going again.

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

This is the problem with this country in a nutshell.

f**k if we were in the US we'd be getting applauded for having a go, plus picking ourselves up, dusting ourselves down and going again.

The Rangers get called cheats for basically doing the same thing. Dundee won f**k all  with the money they spent :lol: you boys cannae dae the simplest of things right. Utter fucking minter. 

The Rangers get called cheats for basically doing the same thing. Dundee won f**k all  with the money they spent :lol: you boys cannae dae the simplest of things right. Utter fucking minter. 

It's the trying that counts Tam.

And let's be honest, you're as jealous as fûck.

14 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

It's the trying that counts Tam.

And let's be honest, you're as jealous as fûck.

:lol:  I'm actually jealous I never got to witness Ravanelli and Burley running out the back door of the Apex. That would've brought a wee chuckle.

38 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

It's maybe not factually correct DeeMan but tbh I'm early 40s and I can't remember a good Dundee side. Even when you spunked the cash in the 90s you finished somewhere like 5th. Sad fucking state of affairs.

He's not got a scooby what he's talking about. i was in Italy and Albania in 2003 thanks to our glorious UEFA cup run.

6 minutes ago, Old Pack said:

Hamilton have made more noise at Perth than the boring Derry boys in the last few seasons and that's a fact.
Here's hoping the Arabs come up, at least they back there team.

That is a shocking attempt at bait.

Have a word with yourself.

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

It's maybe not factually correct DeeMan but tbh I'm early 40s and I can't remember a good Dundee side. Even when you spunked the cash in the 90s you finished somewhere like 5th. Sad fucking state of affairs.

Yeah born in the early 40's - a successful night for you is waking up to a dry mattress.

17 minutes ago, Old Pack said:

Hamilton have made more noise at Perth than the boring Derry boys in the last few seasons and that's a fact.
Here's hoping the Arabs come up, at least they back there team.

Their*

Your clubs a joke.
At least the Hamilton fans can admit that.

When's 'Administration Part 3 The Final Dawn' ?

I'd personally pay a good £5 to watch it. Just wondering what year it's getting released

9 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Why's the mattress wet and why do you feel dirty? Do you pish on birds ffs?

^^^ doing it wrong.

You seriously never had a wet mattress spud? What kind of women do you go with? Even after you've finished you surely leave a pile of jizz that oozes oot when you're cuddling the real doll. I'd  feel dirty because it's NDDs burd, he's been there. I don't pish on burds no, no really into watersports. A mates ex burd was into it, he found out by accident so he says. He had a video on his phone the dirty b*****d, you could clearly see it was him and his ex. No nice at all.

Archived