Ex Broonhouse Coach Sacked

So what happens to the players?

If they don't stay at Shettleston then they could possibly go back to broomhouse. Still early in pre season so it won't even seem like they left in the 1st place. Who's to say the boys won't all stay at Shettleston anyway. If it's true that the guy has been sacked already, I wonder if he regrets taking the job on in the 1st place. Strange.

Im sure that broomhouse have a new management team in place. And if they were close to folding due to him taking all of their players to Shettleston then he would need a bit of a brass neck to go back in my opinion.

6 minutes ago, TimMcVeigh said:

Im sure that broomhouse have a new management team in place. And if they were close to folding due to him taking all of their players to Shettleston then he would need a bit of a brass neck to go back in my opinion.

Everyone can make mistakes and I'm sure if he came back and brought the players with him that the new management team would welcome them back with open arms. Its too tough these days to hold grudges.

I'm hearing a rumour that the coach/manager?? that quit Broomhouse at the end of the season and took a rake of players to Shettleston, almost causing Broomhouse to fold, has been sacked before they've even played a competitive game. Karma is a bitch.....

Do you know Why they were sacked before a ball has been kicked? Seems like quite a strange turn of events. Leave a team that have just got promoted to the premier of the cally after years of trying.....Take the majority of the teams players causing the team to almost fold.....Only to get sacked from Shettleston before the season has begun.

Read on the junior forum the new Shettleston management team was sacked over not being able to attract soonsors ( crazy I know) cover cotter came on and said it was a load of pish and was to do with a newspaper article that was published resulting in a massively cut budget and caused some tension. Who knows , strange !

Archived