The BIG strip the titles thread

Just now, nacho said:

because its a term for a celtic fan, as this fan site shows

http://etims.net/

I'm not a Celtic fan though.  Why would you think I was, when it tells you which club I support under my username?

This website is littered with posts of mine that illustrate just how little regard I have for Celtic.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, nacho said:

i can argue that its fair, lord nimmos arguments make perfect sense to me

No, they suit you.

That's a different thing.

Explain this "no advantage" thing to me and why it makes sense to you.

8 minutes ago, nacho said:

yep thats what it was, no idea why monkey expects me to keep tabs on what his views are and why they differ from other celtic fans

I don't expect you to know my views inside out.  (Give the Celtic thing a rest please).  In fact having read your recent posts, I don't expect you to know how to negotiate cutlery.

If challenging me on my views though, I don't expect to be accused of having ones I simply, and clearly, don't.

2 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

God Henrick I never realised one of your posts there without the word bennet in it there .

Speaking of bennett - what did you make of him mocking the ibrox disaster?

1 hour ago, nacho said:

in your opinion, the decision makes total sense to me, get back to me when something actually happens with the titles (it wont)

You were telling us all how great your new squad of players were a fortnight a go (they're not)

19 hours ago, xj2011 said:

couldn't care less if the former or present Rangers get to keep their titles, as long as the world knows, and especially they know, those titles are tainted and there is nothing that can be done to change that particular fact.

Or if they continue with the same club charade get them to pay off the tax owing for oldco, then they can have all the titles they want. If not then drop the pretence and get it sorted in the records that they are a 5 year old club.

6 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

That's exactly what this is.

He started off by arguing about the rights and wrongs of this, but when he realised that his side only had the latter, he resorted to this 'We cheated to win and you can do nothing about it' stuff.

you have to accept that arguing with an idiot is not going to end good for you, they will only drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

1 hour ago, Ken Fitlike said:

I'm reasonably confident that the LNS 'no sporting advantage' stand-up comedy one-liner will be the bullet in the title stripping head-shot. The most ridiculous utterance in the entire clusterfuck.

Stamp your feet, threaten to boycott and keep on shouting about cheating...

21 minutes ago, Paralytic Critic said:

Or if they continue with the same club charade get them to pay off the tax owing for oldco, then they can have all the titles they want. If not then drop the pretence and get it sorted in the records that they are a 5 year old club.

No, no, no, no, no!

Paying off debt will not alter the fact that they deceitfully registered their players over many years.

This has nothing to do with continuation.

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

Well, you're obviously not one of them, ergo, you must be one of them.

Don't know MT in person but it is entirely possible that he is a different " one of them " than I am.

What is indisputably true is that we are both the same " us "

No wonder wee Nacho's brain is fried?

Archived