The BIG strip the titles thread

7 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

And once more.   

You must regard such quirky rules as an amazing stroke of luck.  

A top law lord gave his verdict according to the rules, the SPL was determined to stop Sevco appealing to the cas and made it binding. (Was it also part of the five way agreement?)

Move on and get over it.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bennett said:

A top law lord gave his verdict according to the rules, the SPL was determined to stop Sevco appealing to the cas and made it binding. (Was it also part of the five way agreement?)

Move on and get over it.

Why on earth would Rangers have appealed such a ludicrously lenient sentence?

The 5 way agreement was a cobbled together nonsense.  Some title stripping was actually proposed through it at one point, but it was resisted by Rangers.

22 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Why on earth would Rangers have appealed such a ludicrously lenient sentence?

The 5 way agreement was a cobbled together nonsense.  Some title stripping was actually proposed through it at one point, but it was resisted by Rangers.

The binding part was a condition installed before the hearing, I'm guessing that the SPL expected a different outcome.

3 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Yes Bennett, I know.  That's what I'm actually saying.  

There wasn't just tax avoidance though.  There was also the deliberate submission of false information when registering players.

That's why titles need stripped.

This

An interview with the departing Ralph Topping in today's Scotsman.  He actually doesn't sound all that convinced himself that everything is robust and watertight on the title stripping question.  

He referred to getting legal advice from someone in Arbroath.  He did seem to think a challenge was conceivable.

4 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

An interview with the departing Ralph Topping in today's Scotsman.  He actually doesn't sound all that convinced himself that everything is robust and watertight on the title stripping question.  

He referred to getting legal advice from someone in Arbroath.  He did seem to think a challenge was conceivable.

I read it that he bigged up the quality of his legal advice by scoffing that ' we didnae jist ask an workaday solicitor in some diddy toon like Arbroath'

“We have not gone to a solicitor in Arbroath. We have gone to the finest solicitor in the land and taken his view, which we were duty bound to do. He has given us what we think is very sound legal advice.”

This Finest Solicitor In The Land is of course anonymous.

Donald Findlay?

Read more at: http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/rangers/spfl-s-ralph-topping-stands-firm-amid-title-stripping-calls-1-4504809

7 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Semantics can be important and when tiptoeing through this it's as well to take care not to give guys like Kincardine the chance to wriggle away over an 'illegal' or a 'financial doping'. 

When that happens, he really is reduced, just like FB to saying 'well that's the decision - na na'.

It really is all they can ultimately cling to.

I think they are actually enjoying the fact that there is a cover up so fucked up at the highest levels of governing our game it will never ever or even remotely sniffed or looked at again any time soon. He basically let his mask down, not slipped, and is showing his true colours celebrating a decade of cheating that has been swept under the carpet in a legal capacity.

And you are correct in saying it is probably the only thing they ultimately cling onto especially after failing to Progres further in Europe, but we don't hear eff all about that and has been successfully forgotten by King's magic wand focusing on titles that will never ever get stripped from their dead club. They are so easily led it is unbelievable and even Kincardine has been manipulated by the master conman, liar, convicted criminal and world class bullshitter from Gestapo headquarters in Ibrox. King speaks and the muppets fall into line ready to receive their orders from the Blue Goebbels gub.

5 minutes ago, Ken Fitlike said:

I read it that he bigged up the quality of his legal advice by scoffing that ' we didnae jist ask an workaday solicitor in some diddy toon like Arbroath'

“We have not gone to a solicitor in Arbroath. We have gone to the finest solicitor in the land and taken his view, which we were duty bound to do. He has given us what we think is very sound legal advice.”

Donald Findlay?

Read more at: http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/rangers/spfl-s-ralph-topping-stands-firm-amid-title-stripping-calls-1-4504809

Oops.  My mistake.  I thought they had gone to Arbroath.

As you say though, the identity of our country's leading solicitor remains a secret.  Topping doesn't sound like he sees the whole thing as entirely beyond question though.

14 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

thats one way to look at it, the more obvious one is that a group of celtic fans somewhere is throwing away money trying to mount some sort of legal challenge even though there is no realistic grounds for it just like the resolution 12 and financial fair play campaigns which relied upon a "rangurrs are pyoor evil" interpretation of the law rather than an actual understanding of it. the spfl have just confirmed what we already know, its done

6 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

You do reliase my whole na na stance is not down to then fact I believe we cheated and have nothing else . It's simply down to the fact I don't give two fucks about your opinion 

hope this clears up this matter 

Ah ha? Another mask gets let down for all to see. Gloat away sweety we know what you girls are like. :)

2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I think they are actually enjoying the fact that there is a cover up so fucked up at the highest levels of governing our game it will never ever or even remotely sniffed or looked at again any time soon. He basically let his mask down, not slipped, and is showing his true colours celebrating a decade of cheating that has been swept under the carpet in a legal capacity.

And you are correct in saying it is probably the only thing they ultimately cling onto especially after failing to Progres further in Europe, but we don't hear eff all about that and has been successfully forgotten by King's magic wand focusing on titles that will never ever get stripped from their dead club. They are so easily led it is unbelievable and even Kincardine has been manipulated by the master conman, liar, convicted criminal and world class bullshitter from Gestapo headquarters in Ibrox. King speaks and the muppets fall into line ready to receive their orders from the Blue Goebbels gub.

there isnt any cover up and the club has survived, hope that clears it up for you

8 minutes ago, Ken Fitlike said:

Donald Findlay?

Donald Findlay isn't a solicitor.

6 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Oops.  My mistake.  I thought they had gone to Arbroath.

As you say though, the identity of our country's leading solicitor remains a secret.  Topping doesn't sound like he sees the whole thing as entirely beyond question though.

Rodney McKenzie would be my first guess or our very own HBQC ..

5 minutes ago, nacho said:

thats one way to look at it, the more obvious one is that a group of celtic fans somewhere is throwing away money trying to mount some sort of legal challenge even though there is no realistic grounds for it just like the resolution 12 and financial fair play campaigns which relied upon a "rangurrs are pyoor evil" interpretation of the law rather than an actual understanding of it. the spfl have just confirmed what we already know, its done

It's not right though Nacho in any moral sense, is it?

You know that.

5 hours ago, bennett said:

There was no illegal activities, no financial doping, just a tax avoidance scheme.

4 hours ago, bennett said:

William Nimmo Smith and sandy Bryson have dealt with that, it's binding.

3 hours ago, bennett said:

Accept the binding verdict, move on and show a little humility Kenneth.

f**k off you ya tit. :lol: You celebrate cheating along with your other illegal activities on the forum you aren't supposed to post about, remember? Kids and deaths? So I don't think anyone will remotely take a serial offender on the forum seriously in any way shape or form. :)

On 13/07/2017 at 20:22, Henrik's tongue said:

So far that's The_Kincardine, Forever_Blueco, Nacho and Boab Williamson and not one of them have said a word about bennett mocking the ibrox disaster. Why? Cos he supports The Rangers.

Hypocrites to a man.

:rolleyes:

Archived