The BIG strip the titles thread

2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

It's not right though Nacho in any moral sense, is it?

You know that.

you can continue to believe that, ill continue to believe otherwise, still dont think we did anything particularly wrong, we failed to mention there were side letters on legal ebt payments that were declared every year in the accounts, i think the punishment we recieved was appropriate, you dont, we are not going to agree are we

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

f**k off you ya tit. :lol: You celebrate cheating along with your other illegal activities on the forum you aren't supposed to post about, remember? Kids and deaths? So I don't think anyone will remotely take a serial offender on the forum seriously in any way shape or form. :)

And he's off....

3 hours ago, bennett said:

It was explained at the time, the administrative errors did not allow for title stripping.

Rules are rules afterall, especially when the SPL made them binding.

Oh you mean them rules the associations fudged up and farted out just in time before Rangers FC PLC est1872/3 committed financial suicide? Rules specifically created with one club in mind heading into the morgue on it's last legs before farting it's last fart into the BIG SLEEP. Them rules?

1 minute ago, nacho said:

you can continue to believe that, ill continue to believe otherwise, still dont think we did anything wrong, we failed to mention there were side letters on legal ebt payments that were declared every year in the accounts, i think the punishment we recieved was appropriate, you dont, we are not going to agree are we

we didn't do anything wrong.....

..... apart from all the wrong things we did

Just now, nacho said:

you can continue to believe that, ill continue to believe otherwise, still dont think we did anything wrong, we failed to mention there were side letters on legal ebt payments that were declared every year in the accounts, i think the punishment we recieved was appropriate, you dont, we are not going to agree are we

No.  Rangers claimed that their players were getting paid different amounts from what the actual sums were.   This was when submitting details of players' financial terms, a requirement when registering them to compete. That's not doing nothing wrong.  If you genuinely believe that, you must be simply furious about the record fine.

Are you?

Just now, Ken Fitlike said:

we didn't do anything wrong.....

..... apart from all the wrong things we did

the one wrong thing we did was keep our tax avoidance strategy in house rather than seperate it from the club like celtic did with the film schemes, you may think it was the crime of the century, i dont

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

He is "not bothered" you know :lol: 

the most demented green and grey on the forum and that is some achievement 

What would you say if I mocked the Ibrox disaster? Just out of interest? 

3 minutes ago, nacho said:

you can continue to believe that, ill continue to believe otherwise, still dont think we did anything particularly wrong, we failed to mention there were side letters on legal ebt payments that were declared every year in the accounts, i think the punishment we recieved was appropriate, you dont, we are not going to agree are we

Ebt's were perfectly legal

Holding off hmrc payments were perfectly legal while in dispute.

Side letters were an administrative error which has been dealt with.

This whole strip the titles campaign just smacks of let's stick it to sevco co it's sevco grrrrrrrrrr.

1 minute ago, nacho said:

the one wrong thing we did was keep our tax avoidance strategy in house rather than seperate it from the club like celtic did with the film schemes, you may think it was the crime of the century, i dont

Just now, bennett said:

This whole strip the titles campaign just smacks of let's stick it to sevco co it's sevco grrrrrrrrrr.

3 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Oh you mean them rules the associations fudged up and farted out just in time before Rangers FC PLC est1872/3 committed financial suicide? Rules specifically created with one club in mind heading into the morgue on it's last legs before farting it's last fart into the BIG SLEEP. Them rules?

3 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

He is "not bothered" you know :lol: 

the most demented green and grey on the forum and that is some achievement 

Nice of him to provide an example backing your post up.

Just now, Henrik's tongue said:

I am not getting involved in any further discussions regarding the disaster . If whatever bennet supposedly said or did was so hideos why have you not reported it rather than bringing it up every 5 minutes as a point scoring excercise.  

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

I am not getting involved in any further discussions regarding the disaster . If whatever bennet supposedly said or did was so hideos why have you not reported it rather than bringing it up every 5 minutes as a point scoring excercise.  

Are you actively encouraging grassing? 

You're as bad as Bennett. 

4 minutes ago, nacho said:

"and the other wrong thing we did was to not declare the side letters when registering players' remuneration to the relevant authorities."

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

It wasn't an "administrative error" Bennett.

Don't insult your own intelligence with that tripe.  'Error' suggests something accidental, or an oversight.  It was anything but.

Archived