The BIG strip the titles thread

2 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

Had this been in relation to Aberdeen , hearts , hibs etc etc Celtic would not be giving two shiney shites . So you are probably spot on regarding their stance 

How many shiny shites would you give to boost the 54 titles your club already have if Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs etc pipped your club to the title? :1eye

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I find it interesting that those who clamour for this the loudest are Celtic fans and not fans of teams beaten in cup finals by Rangers like Aberdeen, Falkirk, Queen of the South, Ayr United, Motherwell and St. Mirren. It's as if any such campaigns are an extension of the constant one-upmanship these people live their lives perpetuating, rather than any legitimate sense of fairness or sporting integrity.

I agree with Monkey Tennis and Estragon.

We were robbed blind in the 2008 League Cup Final anyway. This is just an additional bit of cheating tbh.

20 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Also feel the need to add if Aberdeen found themselves in such a situation I wouldn't bother my arse pushing for them to be stripped of titles because in all honesty I would not give a flying f**k 

Your win at all costs attitude is why your club is dead plus a lack of understanding of football as a sport

Just now, wastecoatwilly said:

Your win at all costs attitude is why your club is dead plus a lack of understanding of football as a sport

your club has created mystical tours of Japan , caused referee strikes and actually believe there is a masonic conspiracy out to get them as an explanation for every time a result doesn't go your way :lol: pipe doon 

Just now, wastecoatwilly said:

If Aberdeen were on the brink of equalling his old clubs top tier title horde he sure as hell would give many many shiny shites about it. Because in his own head that Aberdeen don't have that many top tier titles he instantly dismisses them as no point bothering about them.

53 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Precisely 

just a bunch of sheep bothering nobodies 

Who happen to have twice as many European trophies as old Rangers.

And! as a wee bonus did not have to have them presented in a lavvy because their fans were up to their usual disgraceful behaviour?

5 minutes ago, WILLIEA said:

Who happen to have twice as many European trophies as old Rangers.

And! as a wee bonus did not have to have them presented in a lavvy because their fans were up to their usual disgraceful behaviour?

:lol:

:lol:

1 hour ago, Forever_blueco said:

your club has created mystical tours of Japan , caused referee strikes and actually believe there is a masonic conspiracy out to get them as an explanation for every time a result doesn't go your way :lol: pipe doon 

I dont own a pipe but if you have all that mince in your head i would suggest to the people to stand back

Archived