The BIG strip the titles thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Why did Rangers stop using the EBT scheme again?

I think with little effort I can push you into a heads gone meltdown chump. :)

because they were made illegal in 2010 dimwit, as for the meltdown the only one heading that way is you, you are raging , no title stripping, no illegal activites and 5 years of your hopes dashed over the last week :thumsup2

11 minutes ago, nacho said:

the exact amount the players were gven in ebts was stated in the accounts every year, the loan portion wasnt disclosed as it wasnt considered a payment rather a loan

What? The exact amount the players were given in EBTs was stated but the loan portion wasn't disclosed? I thought the EBTs were loans?

Just now, nacho said:

nope, we didnt cheat as the evidence shows, you are the thick one as you wish to ignore the evidence and believe fantasy

What evidence? Side letters/dual contracts not declared to the SFA & SPL hidden as loans? How the f**k can you justify that evidence as anything other than breaking the rules which was actually the crime they were found guilty of and given as the SPL's commissions ruling.

You break the rules and therefore you get labelled for cheating, and Rangers did this for 10 years and you don't think they are guilty of anything you thick c**t. :lol:

3 minutes ago, nacho said:

because they were made illegal in 2010 dimwit, as for the meltdown the only one heading that way is you, you are raging , no title stripping, no illegal activites and 5 years of your hopes dashed over the last week :thumsup2

EBT schemes were closed down in March 2015 you clown, you aren't half making a complete c**t out of yourself here fuckwit. :lol:

Rangers stopped using the EBT scheme when Murray sold Rangers fur a poond to Craig Shyte because it was Murray who was running the trust you demented stupid fuckwit.

Do try to get your facts right ffs.

1 hour ago, Henrik's tongue said:

But that's what you want me to do?

No one asked you to report him. Why are you so reluctant to dig him up about it though?

Is it really because he's a Rangers fan and you can't be seen to be doing that?

Fucking hell :lol: 

On 10/07/2017 at 19:41,  hellbhoy said: 

You know where the report function is.

1 minute ago, Forever_blueco said:

I'm talking about bennett. No one asked you to report bennett - as you well know.

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

Hey cunto, don't fucking implicate me grassing people up. You were whining like a wee bitch asking other people to grass someone up yourself and I merely pointed out if you had a grievance with a post then use the fucking report function to stop you spamming the thread with you tears and snotters.

8 minutes ago, nacho said:

the exact amount the players were gven in ebts was stated in the accounts every year, the loan portion wasnt disclosed as it wasnt considered a payment rather a loan

You are once more, 100% wrong in your assumptions.

There was an absolute, unequivocal, indeed explicit obligation for all payments to players to be disclosed at the point of registration.  This was to include loans or payments from a third party.  

This is why HMRC's recent win, actually makes little material difference.  

2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Hey cunto, don't fucking implicate me grassing people up. You were whining like a wee bitch asking other people to grass someone up yourself and I merely pointed out if you had a grievance with a post then use the fucking report function to stop you spamming the thread with you tears and snotters.

:lol:

"not bothered"

i never asked anybody to grass anybody . I asked if any Celtic fans were going to condone an openly bigoted phrase on one of the threads used by one of their own supporter . The answer was an overwhelming no .

4 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

I asked if any Celtic fans were going to condone an openly bigoted phrase on one of the threads used by one of their own supporter . The answer was an overwhelming no .

Jesus man, give up. You're looking like a right fud with all this deflection. 

Just go back to following Kincardine about the forum as you're clearly useless at arguing your point.

Archived