The BIG strip the titles thread

3 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

The bit where you compared it to murdering somebody. 

No sporting advantage.

54 titles and still going strong.

Rangers are the victims here of illegal sanctions. 

Sporting Integrity must be upheld. 

I hope the substantial damages cheque is in the post. 

Oh and Get It Right Up Ye. :thumsup2

Are you really unfamiliar with the expression, or do you take everything literally?

You've nothing of any value to say at all here, have you?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Are you really unfamiliar with the expression, or do you take everything literally?

Au contraire.  The estimable Boab is a well-respected poster whose views are always welcome.

45 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Sevco mob! :lol: All of them falling over themselves to out-minter each other over my posts. :lol:

Important champions league qualifier for celtic and the QC is only interested in sevco.

6 minutes ago, bennett said:

Important champions league qualifier for celtic and the QC is only interested in sevco.

Are they playing?

Edit:  The QC only ever bothers about our friendlies.  See earlier posts.

2 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Drew 0-0 to Rosenborg, probably lucky not to have lost that tbh, Rosenborg had the better chances.

Trondheim is one of the bonniest places on the planet.  Hope the delightful Noggies respect The Vincibles in the return leg.

2 hours ago, Blue92 said:

You seem to get very worked up about our little plucky little 5 year old club. You would be more convincing if you didnt so irked. A mean all that has happened is some dead club gets to keep its titles....

^^^This guy gets it.

Hellbhoy is furious as always, a more obsessed Celtic fan I've yet to meet.

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Indeed.  Not that I'd expect any of the hysterical zealots on here to be able to square that particular circle with any conviction.  

I guess that I fall under your heading, yet square it with ease.

I feel it with the Sevco bois here, imagine the big bad fitbaw associations denying Sevco the opportunity to prove their innocence by reopening the SPL commission. Fucking gutted here for Sevco, I had looked forward to the commission handing out justice to the Sevco fans and the club.

I can see why they did!, Rangers are died as a fucking dodo, but Sevco lives on and I'll be in their corner supporting them all the way to have the commission reopened so they have their day to clear themselves of all wrong doing, cheating and corruption. If me and the Sevco bois on here and club together in unity we can prevail and have them corrupt b*****ds in the associations clear Sevco of all wrong doing, cheating & corruption from the dead club that is Rangers FC born 1872/3 died 2012. Mon lads let's do this and show them plastics & diddies Sevco is not Rangers. :)

26 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Are you really unfamiliar with the ruling by LNS?

Are you unaware that my view is also backed by SPFL lawyer Gerry Moynihan (:lol:), 

The fact is you are moon howling looney and your views are just laughable.. 

I don't nee to get into a detailed debate with a hate filled moon howler like yourself  but thanks for the offer.

Oh and Get It Right Up Ye :thumsup2

54 titles and still going strong.:thumsup2

Imagine gloating on an open forum about cheating and even more embarrassing is that the associations had to cover it up because Rangers would have brought the whole of Scottish football into disrepute. Nae fucking shame what so ever. :lol:

2 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

Every non Rangers Supporter has to be nominated for complete heads gone. Was worth the visit and once again P&B has delivered great entertainment. 

Special mention to Monkey 

You can counter nothing I say.

You cannot argue why these titles should be retained, given footballing precedent regarding player registration in this country.

4 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Hellbhoy is furious as always, a more obsessed Celtic fan I've yet to meet.

The fanny is merely "every Celt".  His word-count on Rangers is more than every Sevco poster on here combined but his intent/sentiment is shared by all of the grey and green dross.  He is the vulgi rumore of the shite.

Archived