Fantasy Auction League(s) 2017

Paul Marnie

48 minutes ago, Paul Marnie said:

Rosters are now updated on FleaFlicker

A reminder that we play the league out on FleaFlicker and NOT ESPN, so any changes you make on ESPN will not affect your actual team...so you know, don't do it :lol:

All FA's are on waivers until Wednesday, standard FAAB system in place for waiver claims.

think that's everything sorted now ahead of the season starting

Anyone got any WRs?

Great stuff Paul, cheers for your efforts.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, the easiest solution would be to open up waivers for the rest of the day before kick off, however that would result in an "early bird gets the worm" scenario which I don't think is fair.

As it's 1) a kicker and 2) season ending IR, 3) they only drafted 1 kicker (thank god) I will allow Silvio & Irvine_Buddie to swap their Kickers because of this.

Previously they would have been able to drop & add as normal up until kick off, and everybody had their fair chance to claim anyone off waivers during the week, so there can be no excuses for "if I knew that I would have swapped this WR for this one" etc, everyone has plenty depth at the "real" positions...so I will allow it.

I'll investigate what's happening with waivers as it should be FAAB processes on Wednesday, then non-claimed players should open as normal.

1 hour ago, Paul Marnie said:

Hmm, the easiest solution would be to open up waivers for the rest of the day before kick off, however that would result in an "early bird gets the worm" scenario which I don't think is fair.

As it's 1) a kicker and 2) season ending IR, 3) they only drafted 1 kicker (thank god) I will allow Silvio & Irvine_Buddie to swap their Kickers because of this.

Previously they would have been able to drop & add as normal up until kick off, and everybody had their fair chance to claim anyone off waivers during the week, so there can be no excuses for "if I knew that I would have swapped this WR for this one" etc, everyone has plenty depth at the "real" positions...so I will allow it.

I'll investigate what's happening with waivers as it should be FAAB processes on Wednesday, then non-claimed players should open as normal.

Yeah this happened in most of my Flea leagues. I dunno if it's a new rule they've added for this season and the default was the changed version or something...

League > Settings > Transaction Rules > Free Agents During Preseason is the one to fix it for future reference

Just seen this, I've put in a claim for Matt Prator but it says it won't go through for 3 days.

Archived