Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not shopping as such......................I'm thinking of chopping my hair really really short and going blonde but it's totally different to the mid length browny red hair I have just now..........anyone else done something so drastic.....I've been short before but never blonde!

My hair is getting faaaaaaaar too long. :ph34r:

No, no and no.

Go a nice shade of brown.

Short hair is not hot either. :blink:

I'm bored. Had shoulder length hair and chopped 4 inches off that.

I'm brown with red highlighs at mo.........just want a change.

Not shopping as such......................I'm thinking of chopping my hair really really short and going blonde but it's totally different to the mid length browny red hair I have just now..........anyone else done something so drastic.....I've been short before but never blonde!

You can't possibly go from red/brown to Blonde straightaway Rowan...if any hairdresser allows you to do so then they don't care what it looks like, just interested in the money.

You will have to go dark all over for a few dye's, but don't let them dye it too dark - it's very hard to lift it to a lighter shade of brown if you have gone too close (hard lesson learned here!!)

My advice, shoulder length choppy layers with extensions you can clip in and out - i currently have blue ones but will be acquiring red, orange, green, plum and yellow ones to add to my sets, therefore you can change without having to die and more expense - and to co ordinate with your clothing! B)

You can't possibly go from red/brown to Blonde straightaway Rowan...if any hairdresser allows you to do so then they don't care what it looks like, just interested in the money.

You will have to go dark all over for a few dye's, but don't let them dye it too dark - it's very hard to lift it to a lighter shade of brown if you have gone too close (hard lesson learned here!!)

My advice, shoulder length choppy layers with extensions you can clip in and out - i currently have blue ones but will be acquiring red, orange, green, plum and yellow ones to add to my sets, therefore you can change without having to die and more expense - and to co ordinate with your clothing! B)

I would advise to steer clear of the blonde all together and grow her hair a bit longer.

Is your hair quite thin, Rowan?

I'm bored. Had shoulder length hair and chopped 4 inches off that.

I'm brown with red highlighs at mo.........just want a change.

Excuse the pic of me, but this is me with my blue highlights in, subtle but noticably cool - it's for the cool kids! B)

Maybe i don't have such bad taste after all Sam!!

EDIT: Pic deleted so everyone doesn't see it!

I would advise to steer clear of the blonde all together and grow her hair a bit longer.

Is your hair quite thin, Rowan?

I was just making it clear that she can't go straight to blonde, major disaster if she does!!!

Also, i have no idea what Rowan looks like so can't comment...

When did I say you did? :huh:

you didn't, i was just making a statement as i'm sure a few think i do!!

Pic in profile.

I don't suit shoulder length hair or longer. It makes my face look too long and it doesn't sit right.

Think your colour's ok, but think you would suit a side(ish) parting with a sweeping fringe!

But a sweeping fringe would certainly shape your face, and focus away a bit....

Think your colour's ok, but think you would suit a side(ish) parting with a sweeping fringe!

Good call though ultimately I think blonde would be a really bad idea for her. Blondes should be left to the naturals.

I have a side parting and sweeping frindge, that was taken ages ago!

Guest thebullywee

I have had the same hair-do since i was old enough to have hair :lol:

My hairline is drastically growning thinner though :(

I think i may be bald by the time im 20 :ph34r::lol::lol::lol:

One of those hair-brading things you have in your picture! She put in red and pink in her hair.

I didn't get a braid set - these are professional ones, one clips that you can put in and out, secure in place, and you forget there there! They are funky!

Sam, i had thought about getting my hair stripped to it's natural, but they use peroxide, and my mate Linzi has just had it done and she has huge blonde patches all over it.......no way!!!

Archived