EKYM sign Craig Fry from Giffnock

NewBallsPlease

An excellent addition for EKYM and another loss for Giffnock who seem to be losing a fair few. EKYM have come close in the Caley 1st division the last couple of years and must be in with a right good shout this year.

Done well in the Scottish recently as well I think.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not quite the same thing and to be honest a poor, unnecessary, comment. He's been a good player for Giffnock for years and Giffnock will, sadly, be poorer without him.

I'm not sure they would've got rid of him. The lad was a stand out player for giffnock when ever I saw giffnock last season.

Wish Craig all the best, he was good player for us over the last 3 seasons and sure he will do well at EKYM.  As pointed out above we have had a few move on, some starters from last year and some squad players.  We have signed players to replace them.... :)

19 minutes ago, Shanta said:

Wish Craig all the best, he was good player for us over the last 3 seasons and sure he will do well at EKYM.  As pointed out above we have had a few move on, some starters from last year and some squad players.  We have signed players to replace them.... :)

Natural Churn. Some players move on, some stay. Some of the ones that go are very good players and I am sure you will have brought in some very good players too. 

A bit off topic I know.. but imagine how any team would cope with loosing a player of the calibre of div McKay, colvile have that much strength in depth that after a few games they'll barely remember he was there.

Heard he's signin with harestaines ? Him and the boy Matty would be class together 

Vale of Clyde I heard. Wherever he ends up he'll be a real asset. One of the top amateur strikers doing the rounds.

I think a few of Fry's mates play with EKYM. Cammy McCulloch etc.

EKYM are probably one of the best teams in the whole Caledonian Setup just now but inconsistency kills them when it comes to the league. On their day it's a struggle for most teams to live with them.

I have tipped them to do well in their league again but it honestly wouldn't surprise me if they f*cked it up again and didn't get promoted. They are in a very hard league.

lad was decent , but no more,  Robert will fill void with players who want to play for him, and with such a great set up , won,t be hard to attract the right kind of player.

Aw so Craig didn't want to play under RAB?

Archived